Author Topic: appeal on www.yahoo.com  (Read 2526 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
guys, i visited www.yahoo.com  and Hilary Clinton wants all to give suggestion to improve health care in the United states. here's what i wrote to them. Please do go there and give out your suggestions, hopefully, someday this will benifit the sufferer.

" Get gynecomastia surgery covered by insurance as part of health care. I am not American, this will probably not benifit me, but will benifit lots of men suffering from this condition.

I have been a victim and it is very expensive surgery. According to CIGNA health care, it is a condition and not a disease. In my opinion, for the afflicted individual this condition is equivalent to a disease that harms the individual mentally, therefore, creating an inferiority complex and hampering daily life activities. Doesn't a disease do the same to a person physically?

Thank you!"

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree philosophically, though even though i think statistics are overstated, i bet the cost would still be above what they could handle.  it would be nice to be taken seriously though. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024