Author Topic: Low Body Fat  (Read 1792 times)

Offline XXII

• Posting Member
I got the surgery in March, lost 25 pounds by the summer, and now that school is starting my body fat is creeping up on me again. After gyne surgery, with the removal of gland, if you got down to say 8-11% body fat would there still be chest fat? What I think is happening is I have a degree of chest fat on my body, gland removed, and I am building my chest so it is subsequently pushing my fat out further. With vigorous dieting and cardio can I lose my body fat and have a toned chest without hardened nipples? Thanks so much!

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Weight loss happens all over your body, you can't really target a specific area. If your self conscious about your level of body fat I'd recommend a lot of cardio and dieting with small sessions of weightlifting to tone up. When your doing weights several times a week your going to put on fat because of the amount of calories you have to intake to build muscle. Since fat grows above muscle it gets pushed out like you said and becomes more noticeable. Pushups and ab exercises will really define your chest muscles while a cardio session 3-4 times a week will drop your body fat substantially.

Since its been 5-6 months since your surgery, has the swelling all gone done? I got mine done a month ago and its quite swollen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024