Author Topic: Paul Levick is a legend..now with before and after pics.  (Read 10470 times)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
thats awesome mate !! I'm gonna start walking after a few days 2 I hope, can't imagine just sat around for a week !!

Offline howdo?

• Posting Member
good luck mate, you'll never look back....

Offline kingboob

Very nice.  I can't even see the incision scars - I assume he went through the armpit area as that is his usual M.O.........

Offline thetodd

top result, i wish more people would post Levick before/afters couldnt of asked for a better result
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline howdo?

• Posting Member
he did go in via my armpit, the scar is so small I'm amazed how they did it frankly. It's only about 2cm.

Offline kingboob

he did go in via my armpit, the scar is so small I'm amazed how they did it frankly. It's only about 2cm.

I think that is his special trick for doing it.  Not many other surgeons use that method and I think he was the pioneer if you like.

The scar will basically be the size of a lipo hole then... few mm really....should just look like a spot / faint mark when it is healed properly.

I would imagine you have swelling even if you can't really tell.... so results may improve as it heals up.     

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I've been searching for Levick results and this looks awesome mate - I really want to get this done soon!

How are things looking now that it's a few months down the line?
Surgery with Mr. Levick on Thursday 18th August 2011 - currently recovering!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024