Author Topic: Andractim  (Read 34470 times)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
From many psychology discussions, how you are acting towards people is a tell tale sign of mental hurt, and low self asteem. Just to let you know.

You make it very apparent just from your typing behavior. Any slight mistake someone makes, or if their opinion does not match yours you go OFF THE WALL.
You have to try to prove them wrong no matter what. You cannot accept being wrong. You have to be right everytime!  If something contractdicts you, you attack them, with long thoughtout responseto prove yourself.

Im guessing in real life, you are a prisoner to yourself as a result of your gynecomastia? On the internet, nobody sees you, nobody can judge you. You are free. So it seems to me this is where you let out all your frustration.

Point im trying to make is you don't have to do it that way. I was doing alot of the argueing back and fourth just for the sole purpose to expose this. You seem like an intelligant individual but you have got to learn to accept things that are true as well as peoples opinions.

So let me rephrase the entire debateas an adult.  

In my opinion, no, it is not worth the money to "try" Andractim. Unless you have money to burn. From successrates on this site, there are little to none. There are also no before and after pictures SHOWING anything  more than erect nipples. I'm NOT bashing the product or its claims, im just making it apparent that the product claims it will shrink the gland, inturn making the chest look better. And that:

"There are no pictures showing before and after of what the product claims."

(you shouldnt even aregue with me on that. You should either agree or say "no there are some. Here are some" and post pictures and "inform me". NOT prove me wrong, making yourself seem higher up. On higher ground. Its disrespectful. Im not a debating individual. I take offence to people argueing with me on stupit things. Its annoying. And immature.)

Thats my opinion. DO NOT quote my post, and say "no this is wrong, or correct, or No thats not right."

ACCEPT what I said, and leave it at that.
I read what you wrote, I wrote what I wrote.
Leave it at that.

If you post back commenting on me and saying "thats not right, or correct, etc." we are right back at square 1..

Its all about respecting onces opinion, and proving them wrong in a respectful mannor. No  "move to higher ground, im king of the hill, or im the shit, kind of mannor"
Thats  (c)ockyness. I took offence to that. Thats why I because disrespectful back towards you.

peace
Vaio

« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 06:54:20 PM by vaio »
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline hypo

The debate over Andractim is over.

You talk about being an adult and of respecting other peoples opinions.

Firstly you do not have the right to be treated like an adult.

Go back and look at how many base insults you made in the course of one thread.

You have hurled a torrent of abuse in my direction and you conclude your post with- peace- is that some sick joke?

Secondly respect is something which is earned, it cannot be demanded and your behavior doesn't warrant any respect at all.

You think of yourself as quite the amateur psychologist and you say that I have psychological problems; well I do have psychological problems regarding my gynecomastia- but nothing out of the ordinary.

You however have real issues.

I mean you seem to have a very low opinion of women for example as you were using them as a derogatory slur.

You couldnt find any and became psycho, like a woman

You have a lot of growing up to do. You act like a woman
Unquote

How would your mother feel if she were reading this, would she treat you, would it be like an adult and with respect- with such language?

And you use homophobic language to insult me as well quote

your at it. f***en homo

I’m not gay, but I believe in tolerance towards people who are.

P.S

Can leave me alone now please; I can’t face talking to you any more.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 02:17:25 AM by hypo »

Offline target3

• Posting Member
pregnant doging hehehe...

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Hypo, you have learned nothing from what I wrote. You continue to say things to get a reaction out of me. Im not going to answer your disrespectful questions.
Stop asking them. Stop writing crap to me or about me.
I don't care.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024