Author Topic: Excision only?  (Read 2605 times)

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
Hi everyone! I went to two different Dr's this past week.  Both of them told me two different things.  One doctor told me that he could remove the entire gland and some fat with lipo. The other told me that he totally disagrees with the first doctor and says that he can remove the glad with a small areola incision to remove the gland.  The 2nd doctor also says that he may need to put drainage tubes in the armpit area if needed.  I'm leaning towards the incision only.   6'1, 190lbs, 29 years old.
Any feedback would be great!!!!  I'll have before pictures posted soon...new to site.

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
Hey!  Thanks for your comments.  Just got done meeting with a new doctor.  It sounds like he wants to be cautious, but kinda makes sense.  He said hes just going to shave the rear side of the GC rather than removing the whole thing.  He said there is a risk of my nipple indenting.  What do you think? Did you  have your whole gland removed?  Also, he is just going to numb the area instead of putting me under anesthesia. 

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
You've built yourself up to getting those little malignant lumps removed, right?

Imagine all of that build up and expense only to find yourself six months down the road after surgery and you still have bitch breasts.

Find an aggressive surgeon.

Who cares about indentation?  Whats worse: indentation or bitch breasts?

I'm not being hostile, just venting my frustration w/ my experience. 

My procedure was done under general anesthesia.... I'd rather not have to endure it.

I had my wisdom teeth removed under local anesthesia and just because you dont feel pain doesnt mean it isn't a difficult experience to endure.

Just breath deeply, count backward from 100..... and when you wake up, your man breasts will be gone :)

Sounds like good advice, man. May I ask which surgeon you initially got, and which surgeon you used for the revision?

I can only imagine how sickening and disheartening it must have been to require a revision At least it's done now - congratulations.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024