Author Topic: One night without Gyne has convinced me.  (Read 2337 times)

Offline WalesUk81

Hi,

Wonder if someone could help answer a couple of questions?

Basically I feel like i'm ready to look more deeply into surgery.  I don't really know where to start though - I'm from the north west of the Uk, not too far from Liverpool.  I dont want to go to some cowboy which is what I fear would happen if I didnt plan properly!  I have no idea how much it should cost either?  I don't want to go abroad.

I'm 5 foot 8 and 10 1/2 stone so pretty slim/toned all except horrible chest. Have been under-eating and over-excercising but to no avail.  Time to stop thinking I can get rid of it!  :-[

I brought one of these on Ebay last week :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Compression-Shirt-Gynecomastia-Tank-Undershirt-Manboobs_W0QQitemZ120307336785QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120307336785&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

And they are fantastic.  I went out last night and felt so much happier - Felt the best out that I have in ages and definitely looked a lot better  8) but I cant go round wearing that for the rest of my life! 

Thanks for reading.  If anyone has any advice that would be most appreciated.  :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:19:45 PM by WalesUk81 »

Offline Wedvilla

I'm using this guy in October, if you scout around this site there's quite a bit about him. I went to the consultation and it was a swish place and he was uber swish, like the guy out of that nip and tuck tv prog actually, there's something about it / him that feels bang on, as you probably know, when you suffer from this i think you become very sensitive and attuned and my antenna felt very relaxed re him. Here's his site:

http://www.nipntuck.co.uk/

It should cost $4200 max all in, but you'll prob also need to factor in travelling cost, overnight stay cost, and the potential trauma/difficulty of travelling back north after the op.

Offline Wedvilla

sry, that's £4,200, not $4,200

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024