Author Topic: How long were you sore for post-op?  (Read 1877 times)

Offline nomorepuffy

Hey guys, I had my surgery done 12 days ago.  I had a minor case of puffy nips that was always bothering me, and now its totally gone!  There is very minimal swelling, but my upper pecs are still kind of sore, I assume from the lipo.  How long were you sore for after the surgery? Just want to make sure I'm healing on schedule

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Im now 20 days post op, and i still have alittle bruising and a little sore yet.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
If I remember correctly, it was at least a month before I didn't have soreness and had full range of motion in my arms.

Offline GynoCurious

• Posting Member
I am a month post op. I still have pain if I move my arms to high or fast. If I press on my chest it is still tender. It improves everyday but, just goes with the territory. I took Tylenol for the first 10 days solid, and on and off through week 3.

Offline lezgetitdone

• Posting Member
im about 4 days post op. 

I had soreness for the first two days pretty bad but now it's subsided pretty well.  I dont have any soreness in my arms, in fact sometimes when I sleep I put both of my hands behind the back of my head.  If I press my upper chest region its kind of sore but not too bad.

I think it's because prior to surgery, for 3 months, I would do intense lifting with all body parts, not just chest.  My body just "heals" from soreness faster because of this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024