Author Topic: 1 day post op with pics  (Read 776 times)

Offline Garyc6663

• Posting Member
So yesterday I underwent surgery, excursion only, I'm from the UK and went 2 Nuffield hospital in Jesmond and can say I've had a very good experience form start to finish very welcoming and looked after me extremely well, my Dr was Dr hodgkinson and he told me surgery went great with no complications, I stayed overnight with drains in and I wasn' a fan of thoes, made it hard for me 2 sleep s kept feeling a pulling sensation,didn' feel any pain through out, only slight pulling pains with the drains when moving about.
I get the bandages off this Thurs and see what the results are like as can' really judge at the moment, will post more pics once bandages are off 

Offline Bantam

• Posting Member
Hi Bud, 

Congrats on getting it done! Your gyne is similar to mine so I look forward to your results. I had a few questions I was hoping you could answer? I'm looking at a few different Dr's at the moment. Did you have a local anaesthetic or a full one? What was the total cost of your precedure? How long did you spend at the hospital? Wishing you a speedy recovery! 
Just seen your tat. Bad luck with today's result by the way! You guys had a good second half :-) 

Offline Garyc6663

• Posting Member
I had general anaesthetic and with having drains put in it was best that I stayed in over night, I went 2 Nuffield in Jesmond and the facility's were excellent, very friendly staff and good choice of meals, I had my tee, breakfast and dinner all in with the cost along with all medication I got to take this week, £4060 I paid, or it was £3500 just got the liposuction, I go back on Thurs to get dressings off and to make sure everything is ok so will see better what it looks like then, as for the toon Jan transfer window can' come quick enough but was always goin 2b a hard season just hope we stay up

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024