Author Topic: Surgery booked for 31st May  (Read 1739 times)

Offline rayden

So after years of heartaches,staring,pointing and embarrassment I have my surgery tomorrow. I am a bit scared about the pain during/after the surgery as well as excited about the results and the freedom.

excited yet nervous at the same time.hope it all works out.probably going to get Local anesthesia only.

any suggestions,words of inspiration, tips for me guys?

See you on the other side. will keep you all posted and thank you very very very much for all the help and suggestions till date..

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
As you have seen, results can vary after surgery - some heal quickly and look great, others take longer. There are can be  roller coasters of emotions that continue for weeks and months after surgery - and nit picking on results. Hope for the best, but be patient on your healing. Have the food, movies, games, books or whatever you need at home to rest and recover well.

But no matter what happens - for those of us who have suffered have faced this condition - it is good to take up the fight and get the surgery. Have no doubts on this decision - your doing the right thing for you.

Offline bluephiman72

• Posting Member
Well, you should have had your surgery by now and recovering. The first couple weeks are the worse because you're concerned about everything. Trust in your doctor (who hopefully is board-certified in plastic surgery) and know that it takes months to see the final result.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024