Author Topic: Excited about surgery  (Read 3834 times)

Offline J_Dylan

Hey everybody,

I am 28 years old and have had Gyne since I was 12/13.  I am new to the sight and I am very glad I found other people like me.  I was always told "it is because of puberty" or "just lose some weight" or "lift weights".  Puberty passed, I lost a lot of weight and lifted weights.  The Gyne never went away.  I always covered it pretty well with extra t-shirts, standing a certain way, finding a corner in the locker room to take off my shirt, hanging a towel over my shoulders at the beach and other such tings.  Every now and again someone would catch a glimpse and I would get the typical "nice breasts" or some such thing.  I spent almost every moment of my life trying to keep them hidden, it seems like such a waste.  

I figured I just had a bad body and I would just always have to live with it.  Finally I started researching and found out that it is a problem and there are solutions.  I am scheduled for surgery next month and I can't wait.  The thing I am most looking forward to is just walking around in the summer with just a t-shirt rather than two t-shirts or really thick t-shirts that cause people to say "aren't you hot in that?"  I am looking forward to wearing what I want without having to constantly wonder if people can see my boobs.  I am not looking for a miracle, I don't expect to be a supermodel or anything.  I just want to take my shirt off without thinking about it. I just want to play shirts and skins b-ball without the stares and the fear.  I just want to go to the beach and blend in.  I can live with my beer gut, but not my boobs.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Hey everybody,

I am 28 years old and have had Gyne since I was 12/13.  I am new to the sight and I am very glad I found other people like me.  I was always told "it is because of puberty" or "just lose some weight" or "lift weights".  Puberty passed, I lost a lot of weight and lifted weights.  The Gyne never went away.  I always covered it pretty well with extra t-shirts, standing a certain way, finding a corner in the locker room to take off my shirt, hanging a towel over my shoulders at the beach and other such tings.  Every now and again someone would catch a glimpse and I would get the typical "nice breasts" or some such thing.  I spent almost every moment of my life trying to keep them hidden, it seems like such a waste.  

I figured I just had a bad body and I would just always have to live with it.  Finally I started researching and found out that it is a problem and there are solutions.  I am scheduled for surgery next month and I can't wait.  The thing I am most looking forward to is just walking around in the summer with just a t-shirt rather than two t-shirts or really thick t-shirts that cause people to say "aren't you hot in that?"  I am looking forward to wearing what I want without having to constantly wonder if people can see my boobs.  I am not looking for a miracle, I don't expect to be a supermodel or anything.  I just want to take my shirt off without thinking about it. I just want to play shirts and skins b-ball without the stares and the fear.  I just want to go to the beach and blend in.  I can live with my beer gut, but not my boobs.

Its funny when you hear peoples gynecomastia storys  you can always relate to them. When you talked about standing a certain way, wearing the extra tee shirts, walking with a towel on shoulders at the beach to conseal the gyne, I relate to it 100%.

$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline J_Dylan

Its funny when you hear peoples gynecomastia storys  you can always relate to them. When you talked about standing a certain way, wearing the extra tee shirts, walking with a towel on shoulders at the beach to conseal the gyne, I relate to it 100%.

I am finding that out as well.  I always felt like it was just me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024