Author Topic: couple questions my surgery is next month..  (Read 2238 times)

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
whats up fellas ... ok so i know i have Gyno but not sure if i want to do this surgery 100 % ... the doc wants to do an excision and lipo.. but im now starting to wonder if i should just do the excision because when the nipples arnt puffy ( when cold, getting out of pool or, twisters..) my chest is fine to me..( the parts other then right where the nipple is ..is hard muscle... if i get the excision will the nipple tighten up .or just become loose skin.... do u think i should get lipo with the excision?  and if i do both will the nipple still tighten up.... any anweser would be great.... also they wont realy tell me how long recovery will take.... how long did it take most of you guys to get up and move around and be able to use your arms after excision and lipo. Thanks guys.

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
also if i do the lipo tooo will the skin be loose afterwards... im 6'2  20 years old and weigh in at 205

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
The skin tightens up after lipo + excision. Recovery time is about 2 weeks. 4 to 6 weeks before going back to gym and strenous exercise.

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
thanks dude .. do u think i need excision and lipo or just excision?

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
it's always better to do lipo + excision.... In fact, here in the board, when someone says they're having lipo only, they often say to get another PS.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024