Author Topic: New here, hoping you can help me  (Read 1652 times)

Offline jaggernut

Hi, I'm 16 and live in the UK, I've had gyne for about 4 years. I was wondering if you could answer these questions for me

1- Is there any way of getting rid of gyne without surgery?
2- Is there anyone on these boards whoknows about gyne procedures in the UK?
3- Is there anything that can be done to someone of my age?

I hope you can help and I really hope that this is the start of my journey to a flat chest!

Offline Ernster86

• Posting Member
You can either wait a few years and hope it goes away (your doc will prob suggest this)

however it prob wont go away, and surgery is the "only" way to get rid of it.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
1. There is NO possible way of "getting rid" of glandular gynecomastia.  This answer would heavily depend on if we could see pictures of your case.  If you can provide them, or a description, many people here could tell you if its pseudo-gynecomastia (just fat deposits) or real.  No pills, creams, or any other non-surgical procedures will get rid of gynecomastia.
2. There are many members from the UK here, i'm sure if you do a search on UK, or your nearest city, someone has discussed surgeons and where best to get surgery from your area
3.  There are plenty of lads your age who have gotten the surgery.  If you feel that you are in the throws of puberty, then this might subside when you're finished.  A doctor could best tell you if you're a candidate for surgery.  

There is the possibility that your gyne will diminish in a couple years, but, in my case that didn't happen.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do.  Its best to get to a healthy weight, and search this board for the best chest exercises to at least reduce the appearance of gyne.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024