Author Topic: Surgery scheduled 6-14  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Well I met with Dr. Pensler today and scheduled my surgery for june 14th. Its been a long time coming. I will keep everyone posted on how I do.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:31:56 PM by Shawnw1531 »

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Well im home from surgery with my compression vest and ice packs!  Surgery went well with Dr. Pensler.  I know its early and I have a long road ahead but so far so good!

Offline Easyflip

What was the pricing for this doctor and procedure?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I think I paid a total of $5150. There was a $125 dollar consultation fee that gets deducted from the total cost.  Highly recommend Dr. Pensler. Im healing very well and so far being almost 2 weeks post op im pleased with the where i am at.  BUT its a long heal process. 

Offline Eerfnoos

• Posting Member
How is the swelling, has it gone down at all?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Swelling has subsided quite a bit. The left side is bruised still and also has a hard mass underneath the areola which im hoping will subside with the healing.  The stitches are still disolving under the nipples. 

Offline Eerfnoos

• Posting Member
I have the hard part beside the areola, apparently it's normal as long as it doesn't get worse. Swelling hasn't gone down at all for me but its only been 12 days. When did your swelling start to go down?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Swelling subsided significantly just shy of the week post op mark.  Still have the bruising on left side and firmness as well as I stated.  Im wearing my vest 24/7 except when I shower obviously.  I think that has a lot to do with it.  Also everyone heals differently I suppose. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024