Author Topic: Beach?  (Read 2493 times)

Offline rangerslinky

• Posting Member
  • =]
How long after surgery can you go shirtless to the beach? I had a month yesterday and was asked if I wanted to go to the beach on Sunday. I never went to the beach before for fear of taking my shirt off but heck!! Now i want to go!  So, should I wait? Or should I go?

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
wait

Offline GyneIsACurse

• Posting Member
hmm, if i were you, i would make sure to STILL wear a shirt, to make sure that your chest is not exposed to sunlight, i'd say its a bit too early(in my opinion, id wait another month(i know summer will be ending) but you dont want discolored pigmentation or anything...im not a doctor, but i have tanned before. haha
Woot WOot!

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
hmm, if i were you, i would make sure to STILL wear a shirt, to make sure that your chest is not exposed to sunlight, i'd say its a bit too early(in my opinion, id wait another month(i know summer will be ending) but you dont want discolored pigmentation or anything...im not a doctor, but i have tanned before. haha

blah blah blah..if u look good GO! and go SHIRTLESS! u payed a ton of money now enjoy new self.  Just be sure to apply Sunblock to the scars thats all
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024