Author Topic: Do you like to wear bras?  (Read 3032 times)

Offline blad

Like women who feel more decent in public when wearing a bra, I too feel more presentable when wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

We pretty much do that. This is a support forum.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
We are here to support your acceptance of your breasts.   Whether that includes wearing a bra or not is up to you.   I personally like wearing a bra and should have done it a long time ago.   

Offline Johndoe1

Hi

Have I been blocked for my two recent comments?

Not that I know of.

I made those comments because of conversations that I have had with Trans-Men many with a lot more projection, who use Sports Bras and are far more realistic when talking about wearing Bras.

William
You will find most men here will talk realistic as well. Most men here don't have the experience that trans men have had. There is a difference. There are a few of us who have been wearing bras long enough that we have a very realistic view of having noticeable breasts and having to support them for comfort as well as looks. Personally I have become very aware of my appearance and to make sure my breasts look their best. I have found that when they look their best, I am the most comfortable, mentally and physically. That was something that only came with time and experience of wearing a bra everyday and experimenting with looks and styles of bras to find what worked and what looked best for me.After a while it became obvious to me that no one really looked or cared. That made my acceptance easier. I don't go running around with my boobs hanging out, but with a little care, people don't notice me nearly as much as they used to before I started wearing a bra.

Offline Johndoe1

The choice to wear a bra or not and what kind is a personal choice. I started out wearing sport's bras and over time realized that not all sports bras were the same in looks or comfort. Sports bras traditionally compress the tissue as support by compressing the tissue to the chest. For smaller breasts that works well. But for those of us with noticeable larger breasts, day long compression is not comfortable. For personal comfort I moved to more traditional bras with underwire because it didn't squish my breasts flat which was uncomfortable and it gave better support which made things more comfortable. I also realized that different styles of bras gave my chest different looks due to how the cups were shaped, stitched, and the shape of the underwire. If I wanted to down play my chest, minimizer bras diminished projection. Tee shirt bras hid signs of a bra because they are made to support yet conceal under tight tops. 

I now wear something not being gender specific but how it fits my body and personal comfort. I am not a woman nor am I trying to be. I am male, I present male and I do wear certain pieces of clothing deemed female by society but I present it in a male style because that's what I am. Most men here fall in that same category. Many of us are not hung up on the male female clothing gender thing. Our bodies demand it.

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
Well this site does not like my IP Address anymore and it happened right after my two initial comments. This was done without any warning. I hope this is just a instance where someone overstepped their bounds.
I am a moderator or administrator on several (unrelated) forums.  We're always dealing with the spam problem.  When I ban an IP address because of spam, I do it for only a limited time, because we've had a couple of times that a member in good standing tried to access the forum from a hotel room or library which a spammer had previously used to spam us, and the member in good standing got a message that they were banned, which of course was not the intent.  I believe it has happened when someone tried to access the forum from work as well.

But for those of us with noticeable larger breasts, day-long compression is not comfortable.  For personal comfort I moved to more traditional bras with underwire because it didn't squish my breasts flat which was uncomfortable
As a man with one of the smallest breast sizes here, I can tell you that small breasts, too, are very uncomfortable being squashed which is what most bralettes also do (although a few do feed a little more thread in the knitting process in the cup area, to make it a little roomier).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024