Author Topic: Botched, is this fixable?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline smoothd

• Posting Member
Botched, what can be done? i have talked to a surgeon and he said he can lipo the fat under the areola and arm pit, release the scar tissue from the muscle and use fat flaps but he said that flat flats dont always work because there are cases that they dont receive a normal blood supply.. what do you think?

im concerned about two things, the first are the craters and the second is the fact that the areolas are half folded and like half of the areola cannot be seen, also the nipples are not on the size height..

Offline gregory34

• Posting Member
i thought you said you had the surgery 13 years ago in another thread?
as for this, well im surprised the surgeon did the surgery as you look quite overweight. i would have thought the surgeon would make you lose at least 20-30 pounds before doing the procedure. but i suppose they are thinking about their own fee. 

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
It can probably be improved like the surgeon suggested.
Was this performed by a plastic surgeon?, it looks like they just cut out a mass in the middle probably also why you have had issues with scar tissue and loss of feeling.

Offline James99

Botched, what can be done? i have talked to a surgeon and he said he can lipo the fat under the areola and arm pit, release the scar tissue from the muscle and use fat flaps but he said that flat flats dont always work because there are cases that they dont receive a normal blood supply.. what do you think?

im concerned about two things, the first are the craters and the second is the fact that the areolas are half folded and like half of the areola cannot be seen, also the nipples are not on the size height..

It is not crater, it is your fat that pushes the surrounding area up! Your nipples are at zero level so you may lose 25-30 kg and level out your chest at no complication and cost!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024