Author Topic: Just to clear my head...  (Read 6385 times)

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
I am around 16-17% BF...

Some days it looks good and I have confidence that it will go away, and some days its really bad, and I get really depressed...

I can feel where it is, and there isnt much fat left around it, unless there are fat cells in the gyno cells....

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
danosaur,

I'm going to cut to the chase. You have gyne and you are overweight.  If you want to make the best of your younger years, with confidence to do what you want in public without fear...you should really make a consultation.   Working out will improve your general shape, your waistline, and lower BF, however you will not improve your chest shape drastically.  I was in the exact same case as you, and went all the way down to %8 BF and still retained fat and gyne on my chest which never looked correct.  Do it now, get the surgery over with, and trust me...you will not regret it.  Continue to eat right and exercise though, as its just going to give you the complete look.  Spend the cash...it will be the best money you ever spent.

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Alright, pictures, front and side...and what I was

this picture was taken on the 15th

The rest were taken on the 23rd...this was 2 hours after a long run too

and what do you thikn of my back flexed...For some reason I have no fat on my back

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024