Author Topic: surgery payment options  (Read 2151 times)

Offline rickslick21

I've been lurking on these boards now for a few months and I'm now finally getting around to posting. I've had gynecomastia since I was about 13 and I'm realising that no amount of weight that I lose will get rid of them.  I want to have surgery as soon as possible and I know what the general costs are but I wanted to know if most surgeons have some kind of payment plan.  I read a lot of people's messages saying how they can't afford surgery, and I am one of them, but I could afford it if they were in installments.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I would say the best way is just to call up a plastic surgeon's office and ask.  You've got nothing to lose.  I've heard of payment plans before.  I also know what you mean about getting it done as soon as possible.  I used my credit card.  Yeah, it will cost more in interest but I didn't care at this point.  By the way... it cost me 3,840 bucks. 

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Haha, don't even get me started on credit cards.  I think I'm still paying off a playstation 2 I bought when they first came out.   >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024