Author Topic: Should I wear women clothes because that fits on me or not?  (Read 7214 times)

hammer

I don't think moving will make Athena's breasts grow.  But they may continue to grow on their own where he is.

Not move to get his breast to grow, move to where the smaller cup bras with larger bands are more popular, so he doesn't have such a hard time shopping! Maybe the left coast would be a place to look in to, you know  San Francisco!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have read several post where this person or that has experience growth spurts and I just want to have it happen to me.  Nothing big like a 36 DD but just a 36 C.  I am not on of those people who has bigger breast than their wife's. No disparage to those of you that do but I just want to keep the wife happy.  If it ever does happen, which I doubt,  we will have to comes to terms with it. 
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

You know, if you want them just to look bigger you can always use tissues, but if you do be sure to remove them out of the box first, or you would looked very squared away! Lol

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024