Author Topic: how to get bigger boobs :)  (Read 8062 times)

Offline septifani

hiii there my name is marco from indonesia. i'm 26 years old. i have slightly gynecomastia, but instead getting rid of rid,i want to keep it....yes,i know,it's kinda weird but i do want to grow my boobs bigger :) any idea how to get my boobs bigger? can contraceptive pills make them bigger? i'm really looking forward to hear more from you guys.thx  :)

Offline xelnaga13

Interesting first post. I trust that you are not an internet troll.

Can you tell us more about yourself? What's your reason behind wanting breasts?

hammer

Loss your natural testosterone, you will have some big ones whether you want them or not!

I did not!

Offline TigerPaws

hiii there my name is marco from indonesia. i'm 26 years old. i have slightly gynecomastia, but instead getting rid of rid,i want to keep it....yes,i know,it's kinda weird but i do want to grow my boobs bigger :) any idea how to get my boobs bigger? can contraceptive pills make them bigger? i'm really looking forward to hear more from you guys.thx  :)
Have you balls removed and begin taking estrogen shots, 20mg every 10 days and in no time at all you will begin to see very real results.

hammer

TigerPaws, I lost my balls due to problems after a vasectomy, and no shots and I have these big suckers! Of course I wouldn't take the shots as I was not looking to get breast! I hate to see how big they would be with the estrogen!

Offline septifani

i'm a straight person who just wants to know how it feel to have breast.i mean like women breast :) yes,i still have balls,i'm not thinking to remove them. but i consider to take contraceptive pills(the one with estrogen) will it work to grow my breast?? is there anybody here taking pills and grow breast ? :)

Offline septifani

well,here a lil bit of myself....when i was in the junior high,i was having obesity.i'm 5'5" with 238 pound weight.that caused my boob grew bigger than average and i kinda love them so much....and then when i was in high school  i was having diet program and reduced my wight to only 123 pound until now.i want my breast bigger again like before.but i certainly dont want to gain weight.i read in the internet that contraceptive pills ca make male breast grow bigger.is that true? plz help me,guys....

Offline TigerPaws

septifani,

Taking any type of estrogen WILL cause sterility, your balls will shrink, you will no longer get that morning erection and while you may be able to still get an erection you will be shooting blanks you will become sterile.

True estrogen's are nothing to be played with, your body will begin to accept them and replace your testosterone. You will begin to think differently, more feminine. Depending on how much female hormones (estrogen) you take, will determine along with your genetic makeup how fast you develop. Yes youR breasts will grow but that will be one of may changes your body will undergo.

Taken long enough you will become estrogen dependent and you will never be able to change back, the time line is generally 4 to 6 months before this happens. A lot depends on how much estrogen you take but ANY changes WILL be PERMANENT.

Offline freak

• Posting Member

Offline septifani

septifani,

Taking any type of estrogen WILL cause sterility, your balls will shrink, you will no longer get that morning erection and while you may be able to still get an erection you will be shooting blanks you will become sterile.

True estrogen's are nothing to be played with, your body will begin to accept them and replace your testosterone. You will begin to think differently, more feminine. Depending on how much female hormones (estrogen) you take, will determine along with your genetic makeup how fast you develop. Yes youR breasts will grow but that will be one of may changes your body will undergo.

Taken long enough you will become estrogen dependent and you will never be able to change back, the time line is generally 4 to 6 months before this happens. A lot depends on how much estrogen you take but ANY changes WILL be PERMANENT.

yeah i pretty much have already known about other effects of the pills.i only will consume the pills until my breasts are big enough in which i will be able to feel them.the sore,tingle in the nipples,sort of things :)
will i need testosterone blocker or estrogen itself only will suffice to promote breast growth? have you ever taken medication contains estrogen :) ?

Offline TigerPaws

septifani,

yeah i pretty much have already known about other effects of the pills.i only will consume the pills until my breasts are big enough in which i will be able to feel them.the sore,tingle in the nipples,sort of things :)
will i need testosterone blocker or estrogen itself only will suffice to promote breast growth? have you ever taken medication contains estrogen :) ?

To answer your question no. What I have done is extensive research into the causes of Gyno and as such my research led me to understand the endocrine system of men and women as well as genetics and the roll of hormones in the prevention and development of Gyno as well as the sudden development of female characteristics in men.   

My suggestion is to take your questions to groups.yahoo.com group TsDoItYourselfHormones this is not a subject for this forum.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your question is in the wrong place. While there are men here who accept their condition, It was not hoped for and most often disliked.

If you are serious in what you are saying, The answers would most likely be found at sites that cater to the Transgendered or to Performing female impersonators. It may be possible to get help through sites for cross dressers.

There are serious side effects to taking Estrogen. If you are sincere and intend to persue this, your hormone usage should be monitored by a Doctor.

As to any special erotic feelings that come from having enlarged breasts, forget it; any tingling or super sensitivity will last only as long as the breasts are actively growing and then diminish.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024