Author Topic: People who had puffy nipples post-op  (Read 9415 times)

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
I am sorry if I confused you. Glands can only grow back in rare case of hormonal imbalance or if you are on steroid cycle. I am not sure how soon they can grow back but I am sure not within two months :)
Yes scar tissue behind your nipples will make them poke out. It will be good if you can post your pictures in Ask Doctor section to take their feedback.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
Okie thank you very much.

Offline Cale

• Posting Member
I may be the exception but I can distinguish the leftover gland from the scar tissue easily, just by feel. Even on my flat left side there is fragments of leftover gland scattered behind and around the areola, and a small clump of scar behind the areola itself. While on the puffier right side there is also scattered gland, which is a tad more in amount, but the problem is the more whole remaining piece behind the areola I can feel 'shifting' beneath the again small amount of scar on that side.

Actually that's a pretty good way to put it. The remaining gland 'shifts' or almost 'clicks' from side to side more when pressed on firmly, just as the whole mass did in the same way before the surgery, while the scar tissue feels it is somewhat held in place more and doesn't give that  seem feeling when pressed. It's also more at the surface, and is better felt by squeezing the areola and nipple sidewards.

This is just my story though, yours may be different. Hope that helps somewhat though.

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Is there any difference in sensation when you squeeze scar tissue vs left over gland? Is squeezing scar tissue painful vs squeezing gland?

Offline Cale

• Posting Member
Mmm not really? They're both feel equally dense, and don't hurt as such. I think if anything the only pain is from the subsequent squeezing of the surrounding area, just as any normal part of you body would be when squeezed hard? Its kinda harder to squeeze the leftover gland compared to the scar, as the scar is more at the surface, like right behind the areola while the gland is kinda small and scattered and below/mixed in with fat. It's easier to' press' on the gland more to get a feel of the size and sensation.

Offline John117

• Posting Member
Hey zack how is your chest coming out. My chest still looks like shit. I got scar tissue that distorts one nip and the other is just puffy . The other one is puffy two but looks wierd . I guess I won't be taking off my shirt this summer again.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
The same, the left one is getting a little better, but the right one looks puffy and when i flex it still stays puffy. When i flex with me left it gets flat so idk yet my appt. for pictures is at March, and then I'm going to talk to him about revision thats if it doesn't get better by then.

Offline snugglebandit

• Posting Member
Im five months post op and the last bit of my scar tissue is finally dissolving. And now my nipples are nearly flat. Don't judge until at least 6 months. It takes a long time for you to heal properly!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024