Author Topic: Op at -- tomorrow :-)  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Jamied

Hi guys I've seen this forum a few times and thought I would join now as I'm having my gyno removal op tomorrow (16/12/2013). I've travelled from England to Poland to get it done at --, I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I'll let everyone know how I get on

Cheers

Jamie

hammer

Jamie, I would like to wish you the best of luck! Be sure to follow all of your post-op instructions to the letter for a safe and full recovery!

Once again, I wish you all the best!

Bob

Offline Jamied

Thanks a lot mate, I haven't taken the decision to do this lightly and I'm damn sure I'm not gonna be lax with the post-op and spoil it

Jamie

Offline Jamied

So today I am 2 days post surgery and I feel great, slight bit of swelling as expected but overall absolutely over the moon with my results, Dr Clarke and all of the staff at -- in Szczecin, Poland couldn't have been better. Surgery is one of the cleanest I have ever seen and the staff attend to your every need. they really make you feel important and cared about. Which when your in a foreign country on your own is great ha Also the taxi driver they use is called Tomak and he is brilliant, cheap taxi rates and good English what more could you ask for

Jamie

hammer

You know, back in the late 70's early 80's I found that a lot of people understood and spoke very good English in my Navy travels and I'm sure it is even better now!

I've heard a lot of good about the clinic that you are at, good work has come out of there!

Enjoy your stay in the land of my great grandfather! I've never been there but I've heard it is nice!

Jamie, congrats on your surgery! You take it easy now and rest, don't do stupid things like I do! I'm recovery from my SI joint fusion and I bent over today and now I feel like hell! Take the advice from this old man and do a good recovery with no set backs!

Enjoy your stay in Poland.

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024