Author Topic: No Luck with Supps  (Read 1577 times)

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
I cycled Rebound XT and it helped a tiny bit, but not noticeable at all. I am now a 18y/o male who should be having the best time, but instead I have man boobs that ruin my whole body, kill my self-esteem, hurt my back, prevent me from wearing certain clothing, and make me shy around girls. These two things have single-handedly ruined my life. I hate it. Now I'm going to college, I won't be able to hide it, my self-esteem will continue to suck, and the army rotc will be as embarrasing as hell. Oh, and my parents joke about it and make me feel uncomforable. I have nobody. And surgery is not only out of my budget, but my parents wouldnt pay for it. I'm all alone with nothing during the best time of my life.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Your parents should really be ashamed for joking about it.  Are there grandparents you could confide in?  If not, then perhaps you're going to have to take matters into your own hands.  Since you're over 18, then find a plastic surgeon who makes free consultation appointments and get some facts about what your options are.  Make a plan from there.  You may want to start saving money now.  Sell things.  Mow yards.  What ever.  It's good if you have your parents' support, but if you don't, then it's more important that you do what you need to do for yourself.  

Please understand that I am not suggesting you show disrespect to your parents.  I'm saying that in this particular situation, they can give you their parental support or not, but it's not their call.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 01:41:31 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This is no joke.

Then again, if you have been cycling steroids, You did it to yourself. That really makes it even harder to deal with in some ways I would suppose.

With luck, and if the steroids were discontinued soon enough, the enlargement may diminish over time; Meaning Months or even years.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024