Author Topic: Winnipeg/Saskatoon/Calgary  (Read 4670 times)

Offline jacko8133

• Posting Member
I live in the USA presently but am Canadian.  If insurance does not pay then likely I will have it done in Canada since its cheaper (dollar rate etcc)
Anybody know any plastic surgeons that are good and perform gynceomastia surgery in either Winnipeg/Saskatoon and or Calgary.   Dr. and their phone number, website and/or address in any of these cities would be helpful or costs of surgery.  Thanks

Offline jacko8133

• Posting Member
Kenneth N. Dolynchuk, MD, PhD                                                                                                                                                  
www.kndolynchukmd.com ~ (204) 235-3020                                                                                  

Robert Turner, B. SC., M.D., F.R.C.S.C.                                                                                                                                        
www.robertturnermd.com - (204) 927-3500
____
Both of these guys do the surgery and charge overall approx $3000. Canadian
__
Let me know if you have heard anything bad or adverse about them.  Thanks

Offline DrManhatten

I'm actually having the procedure done with Dr. Turner in a couple weeks. So far everything has been fine. It took a while to get an apointment to see him (I think my Dr. made my initial apointment way back in March or April). I had my first consultation with Dr. Turner in August I made the appointment to have the surgery in November. It's fully covered under Manitoba health but I'm a resident so I don't know if it would apply to you. If you want, I'll let you know it goes.

Offline p_lake

• Posting Member
I'm just wondering how your surgery with Dr. Turner went. How long were you swollen for? When did everything finally recover and get back to "normal"? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Yes if you could please answer this for me as well.

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Dr M. Haugrud of Calgary.

#218, 4411 - 16 Ave. NW
(ph) (403)234-8008
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:16:44 PM by abaz »

Offline stoptit

• Posting Member
sorry for bringing up an old post but i too am quite interested in the above questions about Dr.Turner

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
sorry for bringing up an old post but i too am quite interested in the above questions about Dr.Turner

give him a call and see what happens.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024