Author Topic: Do all of you shave your boobs?  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thank you ItsJustMeDude :)

This picture of me is close up. When I stand up and straighten my shoulders a little, when my areolas and nipples harden, it looks much less noticeable. There are little tricks that work for some. If I were hairier, it would probably be even less noticeable. With all that, I see a lot more men on the beaches who have much bigger breasts than mine.
Your chest looks very nice, you should be proud hun!
Definitely a member of the club. ☺️
Thank you :)

I am, I'm proud of them. Breasts are a part of me, I accepted them and loved them. Breasts are still growing. Growth is slow and intermittent.
I'm really curious to what point it will grow and when it will end :D

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
To you guys who can show your bare chests, I truly salute you. I just can not. I can't even take my top off, period. I guess it goes back to the trauma of as a teen, having to play sports on the skins teams (football was the worst) and having the other boys laugh as my breasts dangled and jiggled in the free air. It's amazing what screws with your mind that you just can't untangle. I get the embarrassment women feel when topless.
Being forced to expose my boobs in gym class every week was one of my most traumatizing situations in my life. For an hour at a time everyone got to see my boobs bouncing around during sports and the comments were endless. My teen boobs would have been particularly feminine like on my hairless chest and created a lot of attention. Trying to pretend everything was normal was futile. Maybe I would have felt better off in a sports bra covering them, as everyone thought I should be wearing a bra anyway.
Yeah, locker rooms were the worst for me. We 'had' to shower, and the PE teacher would make sure I did.
Going into a room full of boys with wide hips, long hair, breasts, and no penis.... Well you can just imagine the commotion.
I think he thought it was funny, the boys thought I was in the wrong restroom (I quite frankly was) and they were very vocal about it.
Lots of ''titty twisters' and slaps on my ass. Lots of unsolicited 'offers' as well. 😐
Basically the PE teacher was giving the 'boys' some 'eye candy'. At least he would stand there to make sure it didn't go any further than it did. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 03:51:44 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

To you guys who can show your bare chests, I truly salute you. I just can not. I can't even take my top off, period. I guess it goes back to the trauma of as a teen, having to play sports on the skins teams (football was the worst) and having the other boys laugh as my breasts dangled and jiggled in the free air. It's amazing what screws with your mind that you just can't untangle. I get the embarrassment women feel when topless.
To me it seems that a lot of women are not embarrassed to show their nude breasts. During vacation in Spain or Southern France I always noticed many women who were topless at the hotel pool or the beach. In my country some women even fought for their right to visit public pools topless. Some big cities as Berlin or Göttingen allow women to be topless since this year and more cities follow.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxjzyx/photos-of-the-first-topless-summer-at-berlins-public-pools

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/berlin-public-swimming-pools-intl/index.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64907422

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2023/mar/25/berlin-welcomes-topless-female-swimmers-in-victory-for-activists

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9bkjnd/naked-people-park-berlin-876

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Being forced to expose my boobs in gym class every week was one of my most traumatizing situations in my life. For an hour at a time everyone got to see my boobs bouncing around during sports and the comments were endless. My teen boobs would have been particularly feminine like on my hairless chest and created a lot of attention. Trying to pretend everything was normal was futile. Maybe I would have felt better off in a sports bra covering them, as everyone thought I should be wearing a bra anyway.
Yeah, locker rooms were the worst for me. We 'had' to shower, and the PE teacher would make sure I did.
Going into a room full of boys with wide hips, long hair, breasts, and no penis.... Well you can just imagine the commotion.
I think he thought it was funny, the boys thought I was in the wrong restroom (I quite frankly was) and they were very vocal about it.
Lots of ''titty twisters' and slaps on my ass. Lots of unsolicited 'offers' as well. 😐
Basically the PE teacher was giving the 'boys' some 'eye candy'. At least he would stand there to make sure it didn't go any further than it did.
My problem as a teenager were not female like breasts, which I didn't have at that time, but it was my small penis of about 2 inches. Just like the Greek statues. Some classmates had huge organs in comparison to mine (6 to 8 inches and much thicker) which caused embarrassment on my side.
This feeling ceased completely as I became an avid sauna visitor. I'd even participate in nude hiking or in naturism in general.
There are some spas that have two evenings per month at their pools (mostly on Saturday from 8 pm to 12 pm). All visitors must take off their swimwear and be completely nude or leave the area. It is so liberating to swim nude and not to have this clingy cold swimming trunks on the body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism_in_Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nude_recreation

Offline blad

To me it seems that a lot of women are not embarrassed to show their nude breasts. During vacation in Spain or Southern France I always noticed many women who were topless at the hotel pool or the beach. In my country some women even fought for their right to visit public pools topless. Some big cities as Berlin or Göttingen allow women to be topless since this year and more cities follow.
It is probably more comfortable and natural for a women to expose what people expect to see than a man with boobs to expose what people do not expect to see. Very different situation.
If the bra fits, wear it.

MyLife

It is probably more comfortable and natural for a women to expose what people expect to see than a man with boobs to expose what people do not expect to see. Very different situation.
I don't mind showing mine to people that don't mind seeing them, like this forum. I'm not about to just run around top less in public though. 

Offline gotgyne

I completely agree.

BodyPos34B

Same. It’s easy to feel free and proud of what we have here and other forums that applaud or celebrate it. But offline in the day to day it can be quite an anxiety of sorts still 

Offline taxmapper

to me everything was "normal".. 
I had nothing to really "compare" except the bravado level bragging of how many times someone got laid (when they really hadn't). 

But having been called a "girl" several times was always off to me. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
to me everything was "normal"..
I had nothing to really "compare" except the bravado level bragging of how many times someone got laid (when they really hadn't).

But having been called a "girl" several times was always off to me.
I understand how that could upset you and I'm sorry 😞 that people made you feel like that. 

Because of my bust size and body shape, even when I was still pretending to be a man, I always felt just a little bit better about myself when I was misgendered as a girl. That should have been a big sign for me that I was a woman of transgender experience. 

My wife and I attended a "Free the Nipple " event a few years ago before I transitioned. She went topless and I wore an Elomi bikini top to help prove the point that women should have the same freedoms. Well that kinda backfired. I had several people come up to me a say "sister " or "girl", "you need to let those out", referring to my breasts. My wife loved it ❤️. 

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline Busty

From my own experience when I was made to expose my breasts on the skins team, I think that is completely right. 

As time went on and I knew the boys expected to see boobs when I took of my top and we all knew they would get to watch my nipples grow hard and thicker and longer, and my breasts constantly jiggle and sometimes bounce, it became a little more comfortable each time.

I got used to the little comments about how I was now really nipping out or, sometimes when I could feel my breasts getting a rhythm to their bounce as I ran or did an activity, I would hear some clapping or encouragement to not stop what I was doing. And I would keep on doing it. For the approval. 

Even though it was still somewhat embarrassing, expectation and repetition made the embarrassment continually decrease over time.  Although I remained ashamed I had to display my breasts, I also felt a tiny bit of power because I could see how impressed the boys were and that they enjoyed getting to see them and appreciated when things like my nipples becoming aroused or breasts bouncing or jiggling. And it wasn’t like I asked or chose to be on display, but since I was on display, I might as well make a good impression; I now believe women can relate to that feeling. 

I think it was the familiarity, too.  It was the same class of boys. And I learned who sometime during the class was going to cop a feel or flick a nipple or the types of comments to expect. I now believe women have similar learned experiences. 

On those occasions when the next period girl’s PE class would sit in the bleachers, I would find myself feeling more uncomfortable, as the girls watched me and whispered, snickered and giggled. It reinforced that familiarity and expectation bred comfort.

But as the year wore on, and  the girl’s class repeatedly saw me, I became more comfortable even with that. Experience with the boys had taught me the most dramatic display of my breasts was when they bounced in rhythm. I had also learned what activities made my breasts bounce and even in what different ways. So, sometimes for the girl’s’ benefit, I made it a point to make my breasts bounce and then sometimes bounce differently and then listen for the girls’ intake of breath or laughter or chatter. Again, I now think women want to impress other women. 

Offline gotgyne

From my own experience when I was made to expose my breasts on the skins team, I think that is completely right. 

As time went on and I knew the boys expected to see boobs when I took of my top and we all knew they would get to watch my nipples grow hard and thicker and longer, and my breasts constantly jiggle and sometimes bounce, it became a little more comfortable each time.

I got used to the little comments about how I was now really nipping out or, sometimes when I could feel my breasts getting a rhythm to their bounce as I ran or did an activity, I would hear some clapping or encouragement to not stop what I was doing. And I would keep on doing it.

Even though it was still somewhat embarrassing, expectation and repetition made the embarrassment continually decrease over time.  Although I remained ashamed of my breasts and that I had to display them, I also felt a tiny bit of power because I could see how impressed the boys were and that they enjoyed getting to see them and appreciated when things like my nipples becoming aroused or breasts bouncing or jiggling.

I think it was the familiarity, too.  It was the same class of boys. And I learned who sometime during the class was going to cop a feel or flick a nipple or the types of comments to expect.

On those occasions when the next period girl’s PE class would sit in the bleachers, I would find myself feeling more uncomfortable, as the girls watched me and whispered, snickered and giggled. It reinforced that familiarity and expectation bred comfort.

But as the year wore on, and  the girl’s class repeatedly saw me, I became more comfortable even with that. Experience with the boys had taught me the most dramatic display of my breasts was when they bounced in rhythm. I had also learned what activities made my breasts bounce and even in what different ways. So, sometimes for the girl’s’ benefit, I made it a point to make my breasts bounce and then sometimes bounce differently and then listen for the girls’ intake of breath or laughter or chatter.
This must have been hell. I'm glad that I hadn't developed breasts as a teen. I'd have completely refused PE. Nevertheless I never liked sports for other reasons and was glad to get an exemption at 14 years until the end of High School.

BodyPos34B

Busty, I'm so sorry this was your experience, but I'm so thankful you found comfort and acceptance in it over time and ways to turn the negative in to positive. Hope the experiences today are positive and comforting. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024