Author Topic: My Quick Story, Surgery Soon  (Read 1678 times)

Offline usb905

• Posting Member
Hello All,

I found this board a few years back.  I never thought I'd be in the position to actually go ahead and get surgery, but here I am.  I'm booked with Dr. Fielding on April 19th.  

I've had gyne since I was about 12yrs old.  I was a bit chubby when I was 10/11, but I've since grown out of that.  I'm 19, 6'1", 160lbs and pretty skinny.  The gyne is still here.  It's bothered me for many years and I'll be very glad to be rid of it.

My moobs are conical in shape which makes it a fairly obvious case according to the doc.  I suspect that it's mostly glandular.  My case isn't too severe in my own eyes, but bad enough that I'm willing to make this investment in myself.  I've avoided swimming, topless summers and beaches for far too long.

I'm posting this to ask...
Should I do the photo / journal post-op?  There are quite a few of them and I've found them helpful.  If there are enough of them, I won't bother, but if it'll help anyone - I will surely do it.

Dr. Fielding seems like a really nice guy and based on his rep around here, I have complete confidence in his abilities.  Surgery is a bit of a scary prospect, but I believe whole-heartedly that I am making the right choice.  Thank you very much to the people of these boards for providing me with the knowledge to help fix myself.

Long time reader,

USB905

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Should I do the photo / journal post-op?  There are quite a few of them and I've found them helpful.  If there are enough of them, I won't bother, but if it'll help anyone - I will surely do it.

USB905....

Congrats on your pending surgery Dude.... It's awesome being gyne free. No more stress, no more worries!

Sure, start up a 'User Diary' and photo journal. You'll be glad that you did! Take several 'Before' pics and follow up with daily/weekly/monthly 'After' pics. I have 93 pics in my photo journal. Last entry was Jan 01, 2006. I should add a few more soon.

How much is JCF charging you? I paid $1280, taxes in.

My 'Private Message' funciton is not working. If you want to chat privately, please email me at   bambu@rogers.com.

Good luck Broh!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:05:53 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024