Author Topic: Surgery with Fielding in a couple of weeks, a few questions.  (Read 2384 times)

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
I'd just like to say I've been visiting these message boards for over two years now and have learned a lot about gyne from all of your posts.  I finally built up the courage to get it fixed and am scheduled for surgery with Fielding in September. I just have a couple questions that need to be answered before going into the surgery. 

1. During the consultation Fielding showed me the Tensor but never mentioned anything about a compression vest, does this mean I don't need one?  Also, what is the point of the compression vest? 

2. Do I need to buy the tensor or will it be provided? 

3. Should I hold back on going out drinking after the surgery?  If so how long? 

4. Will Fielding be around when I wake up from the surgery? 

thanks for everything

Mepe

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your upcoming surgery...

When I went for my surgery, Dr. Fielding told me that a vest was not necessary and that the tensor was all that was needed. I was under the impression that JCF was, in recent years, supplying his Gyne Reduction patients with compression vests.

The tensor garment is to hold the the disturbed flesh together as it heals. It also aids in swelling reduction.

A compression garment (of some sort) will be provided.

Give it 2-3 weeks before going out to the clubs dude. You probably will not feel up to it anyways... ;)

I have heard that some guys have talked with JCF when they have woken up. I did not. I suppose it all depends on how busy the doc is...

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
Thanks for the help GB,

I really appreaciate it. 

Mepe

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024