Author Topic: sex life after getting surgery  (Read 8100 times)

Offline jawadshah

• Posting Member
Hi all, I have question with all of the guys who have gone through the surgery, How is the sex life after that, nipples are part of sex and guys also feel good or horny when the girl touches or sucks the nipples ( i really like it ) .. so once u get a suregery i am sure you would miss this part and you will not feel anything if she touches u r nipples or suck them .. How does it feel after that ????

Offline bchesnut

• Posting Member
I registered to this site to find out the exact same thing.. Hopefully someone will answer your post, and the more the better!  I have a surgery scheduled for Feb but I am thinking about cancelling b/c I DO NOT want to lose the sensation forever.  I have heard from a few people that it does come back.  It just takes a long time to do so, and maybe does not come back 100%.  My surgeon said he guesses our chances are about 50/50.  But I would love to hear some real life answers ???

WILL SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH IT PLEASE RESPOND  :-\

Offline bchesnut

• Posting Member
WE ARE IN THE WRONG SECTION.  THIS IS THE "ACCEPTANCE" SECTION, I.E. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD THE SUREGERY.  SEE YOU IN THE OTHER SECTION  :o

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Nipple sensation does come back.  It did for me after about a month or so.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, nipple sensation does return -- but s-l-o-w-l-y.  You will have to be patient while your body heals from the operation. I have never had any patient who was completely numb 6 months or more after surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
I cannot BELIEVE someone would consider cancelling just because they're afraid of losing the ability to be titillated via the, eh, breasts.

Personally, that does nothing for me. I couldn't care less if the area is numb forever, as long as "the puffs" are gone.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The breasts can be quite sensitive whether or not one has Gynecomastia. For some the sensation is a nuisance but for most it would seem to be pleasant. This is a question that has com up several times over the years. I think Dr. Jacobs gave the best answer I've ever seen.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024