Author Topic: Anyone ever feel guilty about the surgery?  (Read 4545 times)

Offline rocks456

• Posting Member
I felt a little guilty about it when I paid for it before the surgery, but after I had the surgery and I saw the results I don't have any regrets whatsoever. The difference in how I feel is huge. To not think about my chest and not be so self conscious is awesome. Plus now I'm the kind of friend who would really give you the shirt off his back if you needed it ;D

Good point Art about this surgery just allowing us guys to live normal lives. I got braces when I was teenager, and that was pretty expensive. When I got my braces off, there wasn't even close to the impact having this surgery had on my life. Both procedures were purely cosmetic, but Gyne is truly a mind fu*k for dudes to deal with.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Amen rocks! Now your gonna be itchin to give the shirt off your own back ;) !!! Lol

Dude i seriously cant friggin wait till summer! Damn! Water park here we come! Unbelievable!
Im gonna mow my lawn shirtless. Eat breakfast shirtless. Eat lunch shirtless. Eat dinner shirtless. Walk my dogs shirtless. Hahahahaha woooooo!  Im so happy

Offline art

• Posting Member

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
LOOKIN GOOD MY MAN! How long after the surgery did you take your pics? Just curious because you have zero bruising. The results look awesome bro. Also just wondering did you have the excision around your nipple/areola or just the two tiny holes under your armpit?

Offline rocks456

• Posting Member
Amen rocks! Now your gonna be itchin to give the shirt off your own back ;) !!! Lol

Dude i seriously cant friggin wait till summer! Damn! Water park here we come! Unbelievable!
Im gonna mow my lawn shirtless. Eat breakfast shirtless. Eat lunch shirtless. Eat dinner shirtless. Walk my dogs shirtless. Hahahahaha woooooo!  Im so happy

Haha! Thats freaking hilarious.. but I completely understand. Now, when I play basketball I don't care if its one on one, I'm the skins team.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Lol you and me both man! Let's be the all star skins team.   :D I'm just gonna walk on a basketball court in my neighborhood and just automatically take my shirt off and offer to be on the skins team even everyone is wearing shirts hahaha freedom baby it's a beautiful thing...

Offline Azure

• Posting Member
The Harlem Chest Trotters Ha ha!

Sorry, I'll get my compression vest.

Offline art

• Posting Member
LOOKIN GOOD MY MAN! How long after the surgery did you take your pics? Just curious because you have zero bruising. The results look awesome bro. Also just wondering did you have the excision around your nipple/areola or just the two tiny holes under your armpit?

Thanks!  I'm not sure if I just had a very skilled surgeon, or I heal well, but I never had much bruising at all from the surgery.  Those pictures are 3 weeks post op.  I had the excision around the nipple, as well as the lipo through the armpit.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Hey art I've been meaning to ask you. I Read your post regarding getting our insurance to cover part of the procedure. I was blown away because I also have bcbs and they flat out denied when my surgeon sent pictures and asked if they will cover my gyne surgery. Can you give me some advise? I ended up paying $6500 and it was worth it to me however if I can get a portion covered that would be awesome because im just your average hard working fella and even if they covered part of it that would help tremendously. I go in for my post op appointment today ( 1 week post surgery) and I'm going to ask my surgeon about helping me fight it. I'm also gonna tell him about your story because he said he's been doing this since 1970 and he has very rarely seen them cover gynecomastia surgery. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks brotha!!!

masked

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Great discussion.  I am only guilty at all due to the cost. We are talking 7 grand or more. I am the type to take care of others first. I have spend much more that 7 grand on all sorts of things for my wife and kids needs over the years. Rarely on just myself, but it is about time and I can;t think of a better thing to spend some money on myself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024