Author Topic: Surgery 28/08/2013 with Levick with pics!!  (Read 20051 times)

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
Looking good mate! Well jealous and really hope I look as good as yours post op!! My surgery is 2 weeks time and I'm going to cut fb as much as I can now so I'm lean for the op!
Your story is inspirational!

Cheers mate, means a lot, i know how it felt when i was in the same position as you looking at other peoples stories who'd had theirs completed. Trust me, time will fly by and try not to get too hung up on the immediate results, i stopped caring after a while because i knew things would settle down. Just waiting for my camera to charge so i can take some 7 month op pics.

Offline Samispeed

• Posting Member
👍 nice. Yeah I'm at the stage where I can't wait to get it removed and fingers crossed this summer will be good!

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
This is my 7 month post op, still slightly swolen on my RHS but im not really bothered by it, im incredibly happy with my results tbh!!!

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
Just a comparison from a week post op:

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Wow - looking pretty amazing there Myers!

...I really must find time to do something about building a little muscle  lol

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
Cheers Donut, I think Levick actually recommends doing some sort of weight training to give you the best results because your filling the gap i guess. I just enjoy lifting anyway aha but it seems to have worked out well and I'm really very happy with the results, bring on summer!!

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
I should really get around to making that follow up, I just have a few queries about scar tissue and slight swelling etc, nothing major and I'd quite like to get Levick's professional opinion on it. Its kind of a ball ache with him being based in Birmingham though, that's the only issue because of train fares etc and im pretty tight for money at the moment. I think i have up to a year which will be in August. I'll look to get a few more pics up as well, different angles etc but its hard trying to find the right lighting in my house aha plus i don't have my phone anymore which i lost so that makes it twice as annoying to sort out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024