Author Topic: Surgery with levick on the 25th march  (Read 6465 times)

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Yeah absolutely ecstatic mate, better than I thought, hope you're results come out like mine! Yeah he pulled loads out, didn't think there was that much, looking forward to seeing yours mate!

I just couldn't take it much longer, horrible bloody thing, it feels so much better to be without it

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Excellent results, can't believe how little bruising you have, i was black n blue.

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
I was expecting a lot more after seeing other peoples pics, I'm really happy so far though

Offline Squire

• Posting Member
How was your first night in the vest?

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
It was much more comfortable than the binder, so glad to be out of it, you don't even realise you've got the vest on afte a little while

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
9 days post op now and feeling really good, bruising is almost all gone. Can feel a few lumps and bumps nothing major though, when did everyone start their massaging and how long and often did you do it?

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
can't remember when I started, (have to look back in my thread) but found nothing much felt any different unless did 30-60 mins... I just got used to finding something on telly to watch, then very easy to do for a long-ish period of time.

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Feeling a lot of lumps and bumps today so massaging now, very boring lol

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Some pics from a few days ago, very happy with the results so far.
Not in any discomfort either and seem to be healing pretty well, just a lot of scar tissue has formed but hey ho, nothing you can do about that. A big thank you to Donut for resizing my pictures again

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Think you're too early in the process for scar tissue to be forming (that's what Mr Levick told me anyway) - what you have is most likely just swelling, which does go down.  Few weeks agi I had really hard lumps under each nip, quite big, felt almost the same as the rubbery gland tissue from before the op (which was very worrying!!) - but with keeping up the massage and compression, it has all gone again  :)

A lot of guys seem to give up on compression very early, and don't bother with massage, and they are I think the ones who then end up getting scar tissue 6 months down the line...

Doc knows best, if he says keep on massaging and keep up as much compression for as long as you can bear it, then best to follow his advice!

Offline Squire

• Posting Member
Looks brilliant mate. Haven't the two weeks flown by? I'm back to work tomorrow.

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
The lumps I've got are pretty hard and most seem to be at bottom and outer edge of my pecs, I emailed me levick and he said start massaging for a few minutes 2/3 times a day. Im in no rush to get rid of the vest as I really do want the best results

Thanks mate, I'm really happy with it, Yeah it's gone so quickly, I'm back at work now too, just taking it easy though

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024