Author Topic: My Tamoxifen arrived from the Virgin Islands  (Read 3908 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I purchased Nolva from an online distributor who sells worldwide I have 15 pills of tamoxifen which are 20mg each.

I'm going to use them in hopes of curing my minor case of gyno.  I'm curious if I should stack it with anything or if I need to cycle or what.

Your input is greatly appreciated considering I don't want to do any damage to myself.  thanks.

Offline Vail

• Posting Member
Dude, that does not sound like enough nolva at all.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
my mistake, i meant to type 30.  I have 3 sheets of 10 tabs each.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
bump.

looking for some help here.  Any advice is appreciated.

Should I just take 1 a day before I go to bed?

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
bump.

looking for some help here.  Any advice is appreciated.

Should I just take 1 a day before I go to bed?

20 –40 MG per day is pretty common. Many will start with 40mg for the first few days then drop to 20mg.

If you workout, you should be aware that this medication significantly decreases HGH.

Hope that helps,

D

Offline pe175

• Silver Member

If you workout, you should be aware that this medication significantly decreases HGH.

I do workout.  Quite often in fact.  Can you elaborate on that?

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member

I do workout.  Quite often in fact.  Can you elaborate on that?

You bet!

bad news on the use of tamoxifen: it will reduce your circulating IGF-I levels.  how much?  17% at 5-10mg/day, 47% at 20mg/day.  this doesn't even take into account that it separately increases some binding protein levels.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=11759825
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=9758441

"Estrogens and the selective estrogen receptor modulator tamoxifen have been used previously to suppress circulating IGF-I levels in patients with acromegaly."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15223841

many tamoxifen-resistant tumours overexpress IGF-IR, so much of its action may be mediated through that.  interestingly, GH levels aren't affected, so this means that if you're shooting GH and running nolva, your circulating IGF-I levels will still be severely suppressed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?

Offline hypo

40mg of tamoxifen a day will lower the effects of estradiol too much (unless estradiol is very high) which means it may cause fatigue/lethargy, lowered libido and could also throw your thyroid function out.

What is your estradiol level?

What was the findings of your endocrinologist, some time ago you were going through some tests weren't you?

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I never went to the endo cause my parents thought I was nuts.  I had my general doctor run a few tests and he said everything looked fine.  I posted pictures on here a while back and got conflicting replies.  Some thought I too was crazy while others said my case was minor but could see the glandular tissue.  Regardless I tried Novedex XT but it didn't really help so i went online and ordered the Tamoxifen Citrate.  

Offline hypo

So as it stands presumably you have no idea as to whether in fact your estradiol is high or normal or low?

If that is so and you are just going to lower its effects anyway then.....well anything could happen couldn't it?

Seems to me your flying blind.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I'd say thats a pretty accurate conclusion.

mikeyfive0

pe175, where did you order your tamoxifen from? can you pass along the link?

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
is that against the rules or no?

I also don't know if I should keep the tamoxifen I ordered.

I may be getting rid of it.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
why get rid of it?
im purchasing it.gonas start a cycle of 4 weeks.
at 40mg/80/mg/40/20mg
stacked with rebound xt.
a lot of users on bodybuilding sites have had great results using both together on pre existing pre pub gyno and gyno cos of anabolic steroids.
im waiting for the rebound to be avalable.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Guys .. You don’t want to hear this but I think you are playing with fire here.  Messing around with your endocrine system without getting your hormones checked in the first place and getting proper medical advice is, I think, crazy.  
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 10:19:20 AM by Time_to_fix_it »
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024