Author Topic: General Question?  (Read 2173 times)

Offline micheal1

• Posting Member
Since becoming a member of this site Ive read many different dicsussions.

I have an idea to show some of these discusions to my doctor in order to make him, if not sympathetic, than at the very least more aware of the psychological and emotional factors related to gynecomastia.

I feel that anyone that visits a PCP Cprimary care physician), Endocrinologist, PS or any similar doctor should ask their doctor to visit this website.

What do you guys think?

Offline rcbrown23

I agree. I printed out some of the pages I thought were of higher interest and showed them to my doc awhile ago.

I really think it could be a big help with our younger members and parents. It's hard enough to talk to parent's about it, but when they just blow it off as if it's nothing and say "your normal", that's when things get out of hand. I'd encourage people to tell thier parents to visit this site and maybe that would help them realize how big of a "probelm" it can be. There's a really good paragraph on the home page of this site (not the discussions) that does a pretty good job explaining how effecting this condition can be to someone's mind, not just body.

-Brown

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024