Author Topic: Are Masculine Men in Danger of Becoming an 'Endangered Species'?  (Read 3090 times)

Offline blad

Mine are just a little trickier to hide because I need the support.
You will not be hiding those with or without a bra!

In fact a bra would help draw less attention by controlling bounce.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

Yes it does. And I am wearing a bra in that photo BTW.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Those are real John... no doubt about that.  And your brassiere serves you well.  I understand how your woman friends at work would join you in your brassiere struggles.  Amazing what happens in our bodies simply through the dance of hormones.

Offline Johndoe1

That's why over time it just beat me down. It was easier to join than to keep fighting a losing battle.

Offline blad

It amazes me how my female friends who know of my breasts can instantly tell if I am having a bad bra day. 
Occasionally a bra can seem irritating. 

But, it is even more irritating without one. It is just one of the daily compromises living with boobs as females know all too well.

Offline 42CSurprise!

That's why over time it just beat me down. It was easier to join than to keep fighting a losing battle.

Once we've made the decision we don't want to pursue surgery there really is no benefit in fighting any battle... except perhaps finding brassieres that can do the job effectively.  This was taken a moment ago showing the Breezies~Smooth Radiance Unlined Underwire Support Bra~A301620~NO PADDING bra that takes very good care of my breasts and at a great price.  The material used in the cups is silky to the touch.  I couldn't resist wearing it while making a trip to Trader Joe's...

Offline Johndoe1

Offline 42CSurprise!

That bra works well for you. Good fit too.
Yes, with the usual caveat that my breasts are not the same size... one fills the cup nicely, the other not so much.  But both appreciate being held like this... Of course, as I've said, I don't always wear a brassiere.  I'm comfortable without one and I dress in a manner that hides them quite well.

Offline Johndoe1

My left breast is slightly larger but my right breast sags more. Both sag, I have ptosis, but the right one hangs lower.

Offline 42CSurprise!

My left breast is slightly larger but my right breast sags more. Both sag, I have ptosis, but the right one hangs lower.
None of that is evident in the photo you post above... which is a wonderful demonstration of how a well designed brassiere can work for us... shape and hold breasts we didn't ask for but that nature bestowed on us.  So here we are, a bunch of men talking about our breasts and our brassieres.  This is a wild world in which we live.  I glance at a window and see my reflection... with ample breasts on display.  Honestly, I have a hard time keeping my hands off them... and I know this website is not about that dimension of this surprising reality.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
My left is also bigger than my right. Left sags a bit more too, but with a good bra it seems things even them out.

Offline 42CSurprise!

We all have our little secrets I guess, but then I imagine every woman could say the same thing about their breasts.

Here's a screen shot of the other brassiere I enjoy wearing... the Lilyette Bali Bra Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Minimizer Women's Non Padded 0904.  Unfortunately, they don't have a band that is long enough for my chest so I have to use an extender.  That works well and the cups conform to my breasts nicely, but with the extender the straps move out on my shoulder and tend to fall to my arm... so I'm eternally reaching into the neck of my shirt to adjust the strap... the sort of thing we've seen women do forever.  It is a funny experience that confirms the reality we have breasts and we're wearing brassieres.  Who could have imagined such a thing?

Offline Johndoe1

None of that is evident in the photo you post above... which is a wonderful demonstration of how a well designed brassiere can work for us... shape and hold breasts we didn't ask for but that nature bestowed on us.  So here we are, a bunch of men talking about our breasts and our brassieres.  This is a wild world in which we live.  I glance at a window and see my reflection... with ample breasts on display.  Honestly, I have a hard time keeping my hands off them... and I know this website is not about that dimension of this surprising reality.
Thank you. I try and present them as best as I can. I too will look if I see my reflection and admire them.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
 Unfortunately, they don't have a band that is long enough for my chest so I have to use an extender.  That works well and the cups conform to my breasts nicely, but with the extender the straps move out on my shoulder and tend to fall to my arm... so I'm eternally reaching into the neck of my shirt to adjust the strap... the sort of thing we've seen women do forever.  It is a funny experience that confirms the reality we have breasts and we're wearing brassieres.  Who could have imagined such a thing?
They do make a band that attach to the  straps in back to prevent this from happening.  Found them on ebay.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Unfortunately, they don't have a band that is long enough for my chest so I have to use an extender.  That works well and the cups conform to my breasts nicely, but with the extender the straps move out on my shoulder and tend to fall to my arm... so I'm eternally reaching into the neck of my shirt to adjust the strap... the sort of thing we've seen women do forever.  It is a funny experience that confirms the reality we have breasts and we're wearing brassieres.  Who could have imagined such a thing?
They do make a band that attach to the  straps in back to prevent this from happening.  Found them on ebay.
 Thanks Paul.  I think I saw something like that when I was searching E-Bay looking for brassieres but it really didn't register for me.  I'll take another look.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024