Author Topic: Consultation with fielding tomorrow  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes, I was schedule at 10.30am but went on table at 11.30am.

If you are thinking for late afternoon, you make sure you don't eat/drink or even gum till the time from last night. So that's real hard thing.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
are u naked when they give u the surgery?

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Nope. They give you cloths to wear at the time of surgery. And may be they remove or open the upper part when they do the tricks.

One thing I notice is, they don't shave the chest. So I think it is better to trim as after surgery with all bandgage, for hair less area is easy to remove the taps and bandgages.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
yep... they even put a warm blanket over you ... how considerate :P
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Derian

you guys convinced me... even tho i am still a little worry about the end results.  I called the Dr's office today and booked a consultation for Nov 20th. I am hoping to get the surgery done during the Xmas break (i know it is very unlikely!)  ...i  am hoping to keep it discret.  I haven't told any of my relatives.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Great ~~~

Well, you have nothing to lose as consultation is cover under OHIP. He is really a nice man.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Sound good.

Here's the route from Greyhound to St. Joe.

Last time when you get off at greyhound main bus stop, you walk towards Bay & Dundas intersection, right?

Now on that intersection, you walk south on Bay street towards Queen Street. ( It is less than 5 min walk). From Bay & Dundas, you pass the city hall on your right and you will see "The Bay"-departmental store (left) and starbuck (Right) . That's Queen street.

On queen Street, you take streetcar 501 going west. And that stops in front of hospital. Make sure you tell driver that you are going to St. Joe. So he may let you know when your stop comes.

I think it will take arround 45-50 min. But keep extra time as in early morning rush hours, streetcar do take extra time.

Also, how was the route from greyhound to Dr. Fielding's office? Any problem or error in posting the route? Let me know, if you see any, so I can update in posting.

where on queen st. do i take the street car?  Is there like a street car stop or station?

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
Bossman

Noob here, I have been reading posts on this site for months, and I just had a consult with a surgeon yesterday.  I live in Calgary and he said it will cost 3500.  I keep reading about this Dr. Fielding, and I was wondering why the surgery is only going to cost you 1200?

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Bossman

Noob here, I have been reading posts on this site for months, and I just had a consult with a surgeon yesterday.  I live in Calgary and he said it will cost 3500.  I keep reading about this Dr. Fielding, and I was wondering why the surgery is only going to cost you 1200?

since dr fielding does his surgeries in a hospital rather than a private clinic part of the surgery is paid by  OHIP your health card.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024