Author Topic: Workout effect on puffyness  (Read 3111 times)

Offline student111

• Posting Member
So I noticed this thing some month ago...every time after intense exercise with weights my nipples stay normal for about hour or two..not erect not puffy but NORMAL..so basicaly this whole puffy thing got to be some hormonal issue..so if I had 3-4 intense workouts through day my nipples would stay normal for most of the time..thats one of the solutions  ;D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a very thin layer of muscular tissue just beneath the skin of the areola and nipple. The area is also quite sensitive, moreso than the surrounding skin. This combination means the the nipple and areola are, to a degree, erectile. Just what could be the cause of your condition is that. The stimulation that could cause to nipple to be erect could be almost anything including the friction between the nipple and your clothing or changes in temperature.

The good news is that you are quite normal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline chocorange

• Posting Member
The shape of your chest changes during and immediately after exercise. Your muscles are "pumped," making you look leaner and more muscular. The board won't let me post a link but here is a description I found elsewhere on the web - "The Pump" is the tight, blood-congested feeling in a muscle after it has been intensely trained. Muscle pump is caused by a rapid influx of blood into the muscles to remove fatigue toxins and replace supplies of fuel and oxygen. A good muscle pump indicates that you have optimally worked a muscle group." 

That's why you look better in front of a mirror at the gym than you do several hours later at home. The effect wears off once your muscles recover from the workout. If your case of gyno is mild - for example, if you are generally lean and only have small amount of glandular growth - this change in the contour of your chest can temporarily hide the puffy nipples (just like when you're cold or when your chest is stimulated, like during sex). That's how it is for me anyway.

Offline student111

• Posting Member
well, I dont know why people bother so much with mild cases of gyno/puffy nipples anyway...most of the chests I've seen on this site look pretty normal...I see some people with bitch breasts walking around and not giving a fck about their 'problem'...its all about self-confidence...just dont give a shit about it and automatically you appear more self-confident...also I have mild case of lipomastia/puffy nipples,been to endocrynologist and what gave me more confidence is that the doctor who was young and pretty blond woman said my chest look perfectly normal  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024