Author Topic: Lista/Fielding costs?  (Read 3027 times)

Offline biogenicx

just wondering how much the average gyno operation costs through both doctors?

I'm looking through the threads here and can't really seem to find a definitive answear. It appears lista is quicker to get into but fielding is cheaper...

But if lista is say 3500 and does the operation through the side of the chest vs. fielding costing 3000 to go through the nipple i'd rather go with lista.

So yes just wondering how much I'm looking at for surgery through both docs?

Offline FatLuke_Nofx

• Posting Member
I'm pretty sure lista is a lot more then 3500, like 6500, and fielding is a lot less the 3000, like 2000.... so your numbers are way off. but both are experts in the area, with lots of experince and will do a wonderful job.

lista is a private clinic, whereas fielding will use st. joe's in toronto

there are many small differences between the two- mainly the lipo incesion, but the outcome of the surgery seems to be almost identical

When is boils down to cash, Fielding is much, much cheaper because OHIP will cover the gland removal... bout time you got you're tax dollars back, dont you think?

Offline biogenicx

oh geez! That's quite a difference in price... That makes the decision a lot easier!

Is there anything I have to say during my consultation with fielding to get it partially covered by OHIP?

Offline Rick1

Just making a correction on Lista price, it is 5000$ and not 6500$...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Is there anything I have to say during my consultation with fielding to get it partially covered by OHIP?

Naw dude... If you are an Ontario resident with a valid Ontario Health Card, then OHIP covers all except Lipo... You are on the hook for the Lipo procedure...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024