Author Topic: Took the first Step  (Read 2137 times)

Offline ruchdi

hey guys,

Me just like the rest of you have been stuck with this curse for years..21 now had it since about 12..haven't gone swimming in public for that long. Anyways i stuttered reading and researching and came across this site..GREAT SITE BTW! and read allot of peoples stories. Today i finally picked up the phone and called Dr.Fielding's office. Have an appointment for next Friday, very nervous about the whole thing but positive that I want to go through with this. Any suggestions guys?

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Congrats on picking up the phone and calling...probably the hardest step in the whole process!  Dr. Fielding is great...go for your appointment, see what he has to say, ask lots of questions including what to expect both during the surgery and after and then see how you feel.  You can either book surgery then or go away and think about what information he provided and whether you want to take the jump.  Took me far too many years to finally get the surgery and so glad that I did!

Offline ruchdi

Went to the appointment, and decided on doing it. Surgery is in July looking forward to it. it will be costing me 2,850. Time to start saving up lol.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Congrats man, you won't regret it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024