Author Topic: Surgeons in Vancouver  (Read 2769 times)

Offline bosshog

I live in Vancouver, BC. My family dr. is sending me to see Dr. Adrian Lee in surrey, BC. Has anybody had gynecomastia surgery by Dr. Lee or heard of him.

I am thinking of flying to toronto and getting it done from Dr. Lista because i want the surgery done right the first time.

Anybody know how much Dr. Lista charges and will i get anything covered by BC medical if i get the surgery in toronto. How many days would I have to stay in toronto after surgery?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 02:40:28 AM by bosshog »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Probably one day in a hotel the day before surjury and then you could do overnight at the hospital and fly back that day, you'd have to come for a consult prior to surjury and for a consult a week or so after surjury but those can be daily trips..

It would be cheaper for you to go to Dr. Fielding probably the same with airfare, that Lista would charge prior to your airfare costs. Lista is over 4,000 for private vs Fielding could do it for probly 2,000 in public health care
There is also Dr. Warren C Law who said he does about 30 gyne cases a year, i am having surjury with him March 28th he charges $528 for lipo the rest is coveed, but he has more openings sooner then Fielding and is in Kitchener.. even with the travel cost from Toronto to Kitchener it would cost you far less this route.
see my thread for his contact info on this Canada forum,

If you went with Warren C Law you could od it all under 3,000 with all your airfare trips/hotel costs.. if you have family in the area it'd lesson your fees for board.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024