Author Topic: Surgery tomorow with Dr. Karidis  (Read 4592 times)

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
Hi niguy,yeah thanks for the advice on the weights,im being very carefull about movement ,prob do only every 3 days or so light weights.Arms only.
Still wear the vest after a month ?  Tomorow will be the 2 weeks up for me,i really have worn it constant apart from shower every 2 days for 10 minutes,cant decide from tomorow if i should wearit at night or day only,suppose day may be better as feels more protection if im out in case i someone bumps into me or something clumsy happens.
Id say this about the pineapple....del monte is the finest lol  ;D
Will hope fully get some post op pics up soon.

Happy new years to you ,

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
POST OP PIC.....As you can see i have a cracker of a bruise and slight swelling to left side,there was more gland/fat taken out here.

Offline thetodd

what a result!

Seriously want to see some pre op pics one of the best results ive seen tbh
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
Thanks  todd,i thought i took some pics on my phone the night before op,but the thing was on video mode ,only realised the next day,i may have some pics somewhere ,ill look,the amount of gland removed was 20 or 21 gs from left side 18 from right,cant remember fat ,not much though.

Funny thing is it almost seems as my nip area are like stuck to the bone or something underneath,weird,cant wait to hit the chest exercises soon.

cheers
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 09:30:55 AM by phantom51red »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024