Author Topic: Best health cover for gyno surgery  (Read 5871 times)

Offline peshay

• Posting Member
Hi guys looks like my post test cycle gyne isn't going to disappear like it has in the past.

Anyone in Sydney had luck with an endo or GP prescribing letrozole. Really want to give it a shot before going under
the knife.

Assuming I need to go under the knife is there a health fund that best covers gyne surgery, I know you wont get full coverage but some
is better than none.

Final question - am I correct that no one hear has reported a bad experience with Sue Thistlewaite.

Sorry one more question is there any reason I can't go on a two week holiday to Melbourne have the surgery and tell No one about it?

Thanks for any input.       

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Assuming I need to go under the knife is there a health fund that best covers gyne surgery, I know you wont get full coverage but some
is better than none.

Gynecomastia surgery is covered under medicare, you will get some money back for the surgeon and anesthetist fees. Pretty much any private health cover will also pay part or all of the hospital fee as well, but remember that most private health insurance will have a waiting list on elective surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024