Author Topic: Scared!!  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Im sure most of you all know how desperate we all are to get rid of 'moobs' but im so scared, mainly 'going under'. Can someone tell me the risks and the chances of the worse case being death  ???

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I don't know any hard data, but it's done so regularly and with so many safety precautions in place that I didn't even give it a second thought.  There's a risk of death by entering the street in front of my house, too, but if I want to go somewhere besides on my block it's necessary to venture into it.  Just look at all the surgery posts on this site and you'll see that the anesthesia is rarely mentioned as giving even a hint of trouble.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi Chilli,

Mr Nip is right so there is no need to repeat what he has said.

There will always be things in life that we will be afraid of.  Look back at your life so far and remember the things you were afraid to do but you did them anyway.  Going under a general anaesthetic is just another of those things.  You will come out of it perfectly well, we all did and when you do you will have put another fear behind you and you will be a stronger person for it.

Good luck and don’t worry, the other side of surgery is a great place to be.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline flex1appeal

Let's put it this way, I would not bet those odds of dying while going under for gyne in Vegas. You'll live

Offline Chilli

• Posting Member
Cheers guys  :)

made perfect sense and given me a new way of thinking!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024