Author Topic: Taking acceptance to the next level  (Read 4800 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I share and discuss many of our post with my wife to get her perspective and thoughts on them, because she is very supportive and she agrees that this is a societies problem! In this day in age we have same sex marriage, people who claim other on the gender question, why can't a straight man wear a article of clothing design specifically to support breast if he himself has breast and not be viewed as a crossdresser or anything else!

YES! YES! YES! How can we live in such a PC world, but on THIS ONE SUBJECT I am some kind of a freak for having NATURAL female hooters? MtF trans people get much more respect than us gynecomastia sufferers (I hate using "sufferer", but I don't know what else to call it). It is like since we DIDN'T ask for our chests, we must be screwed in the head. I don't see how the logic can be so backaswards! But in all honesty, women have both been my greatest champions and the worst antagonists when it comes to my breasts. No men know I wear a bra or have EVER discussed my breasts beyond verbal and physical attacks.

The worst physical attack, and that is what it was, was not from a man, they just like to cop a feel and laugh, but was from a woman, whom if I had done to her what she did to me, in public no less, I would be UNDER the jail, but since I was a guy, it was just funny. But the very few women who know about my breasts and bra wearing all treat me like a fellow traveler and not some weirdo. It is very heartening to know I don't have to watch what I am wearing around them, as long as it is within the normal boundaries of acceptance and I have no desire to be provocative anyway. They don't pay any attention to the girls even when they hug me and their hands go over the straps and band of my bras just like they would with other women friends.

I hope I live long enough (shows you how much faith I have it will happen) that one day I can dress normally with the girls showing like any woman does and no one even notices. I am a guy with boobs and that is what I am.

I don't have the answers and all I can say is we need to stay strong for one another and be here for each other as well!

Be strong my brothers!

Bob

You too!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I have worn a bra full time since I was 16. It was a choice that I had made with a little guidance from my mother and sister. I didn't absolutely have to but, it was an option between discomfort, or surgery because I was told "they're only gonna get bigger". Even with surgery, there was a good possibility that they would just grow back. I knew that I didn't want surgery or deal with the pain so a bra was my best option. My mother brought me for my first fitting at JCP. I was a 34C and by the time I graduated high school, I was a 34D or DD.
It is what it is. I have large breasts and hips. It runs in the women in my family. 
I don't have the discomfort from my boobs not being supported like I used to. However, I definitely prefer a bra to being braless. I look and feel better too.
I have also ventured into ladies button down tops because they fit me much better.  My wife convinced me to try ladies Jean's as well because mens jeans just don't fit over my hips and butt unless I get a waist size 2 or 3 sizes to large. She was right. I'm very glad and not ashamed of wearing clothing that is made for my shape. 
Anything for clothing doesn't change anything about you. Bras are made for PEOPLE with breasts,  not just women. 

hammer

Just as my wife said, "shoes are made for feet, just as bras are made for breast and both men and women have both  feet and breast"!
I'm sure glad I married a good one!

People can be great and they can be real assholes too! I do my best to avoid the assholes, but I'm sure most of you try as well! I believe it was ABWG'S once said in one of his post when asked why he was wearing a bra? He asked the questioning person, "are you wearing shoes"? He answered "yes" "why" "I have feet" ABWG'S then said "well, I wear a bra because I have breast and a bra is made to support breast,  just as shoes are made to be worn on feet"!

We all need to have some great come backs for people who get in our way, to be able to put a smile on our own face after the encounter just as I did with my customer that time when the sister from Germany, said that I needed the bra! So if you have them, let's share them and put a smile on each others face in this new year!

Let's make this the year of acceptance of men with breasts, even though they didn't want them, or some maybe did! Lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am amused at the guy who thought his sex life would be over at 50.   I am 81 and everything still works, just not as frequently as when I was younger. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I am amused at the guy who thought his sex life would be over at 50.   I am 81 and everything still works, just not as frequently as when I was younger.

Dan, I'm not sure of which post you are referring to, however, I know of many men who have lost their sexual drive or ability at a very young age! Even younger then 50! I'm one for example after the loss of my testicles at the age of 36. Then there was a marine I knew that had a grenade training accident and lost his at even a younger age then me! How about those with either prostate or testicular cancer? And then some men just have a lower sex drive that drops off even more with age. For one reason or another be it hormones, size of testicles, pituitary gland issues or whatever not everyone has a high sex drive! I for one might have fathered 5 kids, and I can't deny any of them, however I am someone who never had a high demand for sex, which is good given what happened to me!

However on the other hand, there are some like Debbie's grandfather who talked about it until the last days of his life because he had such a strong sex drive!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:48:32 PM by hammer »

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
It's great to find a place where other people express having breasts as a positive.

Offline SideSet

You fit right in, Ilikemytits,  and you’re already making a good contribution, thank you 

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
You fit right in, Ilikemytits,  and you’re already making a good contribution, thank you
It's great to be a part of this community.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I agree,  this is a good group of guys with a lot of good advice and a fair amount wisdom to share.  After reading the stats on how many men experience gyne at some point during their lives (50% I think) and after some casual observations in my own life.  I think that number might be low.  I have also read that testosterone levels are falling and there are estrogen agonists than ever in our modern world, I think that men with breasts will become more common.  It's  good for us "early adopters " to have a forum.   I just wish that society was more accepting and less judgmental of our need for support and comfort.

Offline Johndoe1

I think the "acceptance", what little there is, is coming from the world becoming more PC and the acceptance of trans people. We have to be careful that gynecomastia isn't lumped into a "trans" group, because most of us are not trans. We are male, happy to be male, want to be male, but have breasts which puts us in a category all to our self that society hasn't accepted or understand.

I came up on that a few months back. A lady on line, whom I didn't know, couldn't understand how a man could have breasts as large as I have and not be trans. I must be some kind of pervert. She had never heard of gynecomastia. After a lengthy explanation of what gynecomastia is and a quick synopsis of my journey, she understood, and sympathetic, but I think that is the real issue. Education. Most people have never even heard of gynecomastia, much less it can happen in the numbers it does and that the cases of moderate to severe are increasing. No man who knows me knows I have gynecomastia or that I wear bras for it. That is a subject that I NEVER broach with a man, even though they can see i have "something" going on under my tops. But of the handful of women who know about my gynecomastia and that I wear bras for it, only one has had a negative reaction. The others have been supportive and helpful and several have even shared tips for clothing to help. I had one woman tell me she was even sorry I had to "endure" what women endure with breasts and bras. I think most women, approached correctly, would be sympathetic and supportive, as they would other women, because they know what's involved. Men, on the other hand the majority of the time, have no idea and a "dude with boobs" is something to made fun of. Gynecomastia gets far less respect (any respect) than trans people. That is a fact that hopefully will change someday.

hammer

Remember that the word gynecomastia is a long technical word that just means, MALE BREAST ENLARGEMENT! Nothing more nothing less. This as we all know can be caused by, hormone level imbalances, medications, and other things such as lost of test testicles, which will cause a huge amount of hormone imbalance!

Once and only once when I was told that I need a bra by a woman (I wasn't wearing one at the time and still working), I explained to this woman that I lost my testicles, and this caused me to grow my breast that were so much bigger than hers! She felt so bad I thought that she might start crying! 

You can have a story about why your breast grew like they did that might make a woman feel as bad as she would as if she was to lose hers! Just be prepared to use it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024