Author Topic: Beach ready?  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Hey when's the earliest you guys felt like you could hit up the beach after the surgery? Did you load up you scars with sunscreen?

ps - Merle can you leave this one here? I want to get some good replies, thanks

Offline Dider11

• Posting Member
I'm 3 weeks post op right now...definitely not ready for a beach quite yet, hopefully in a few more weeks or so...

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Im a little over 5 weeks post op.. if I really wanted to hit the beach right now, I think I could as long as I loaded up the scarred areas with 30+ SPF and didn't stay out in the sun too long, I'd be fine. I'm definitely physically able and I don't think my chest looks noticeable as if I'd even had surgery at this point to anyone except for me.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Just got surgery done and thankfully I planned my surgery so that I have 8 weeks before I go on vacation to Aruba.  It seems like around 4-5 weeks one can go and it look pretty good, but everyone heals at different rates

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
im definitely ready to go to the beach now! got my surgery 4 months ago.. could lose a little weight but my self confidence has gone up sp much since the surgery

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
im definitely ready to go to the beach now! got my surgery 4 months ago.. could lose a little weight but my self confidence has gone up sp much since the surgery

....Lucky bastard hahaha
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
i will say im gonna be ready in a week time, that would be 3 weeks post op.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Went to the pool around 4 weeks post op.  No one can tell anything every happened to my chest (in terms of surgery).  Of course though I loaded on the sunscreen like it was my job

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024