Author Topic: Dr Fielding in Toronto  (Read 7051 times)

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
I had an appointment to see Dr Fielding today. i had heard a lot of nice things about this guy on this site and I can personally confirm that he was a decent down to earth man. Anyone who's a little scared about visiting a doctor in regards to gynecomastia should go and see this guy. He was very thorough and honest. Anyway I'm booked in for surgery February 13th and will keep people posted how everything goes.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Yes, Dr Fielding is a nice man. I had my surgery with him about a year ago and to be honest I'm not really satisfied with the results. I think he left too much gland on my left side....

Well good luck, I know he can do some great things, it just didn't go well with me...:(

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I had surgery about 7 months ago and I also have too much gland on my left side also.

Offline twentyone21

Can anyone tell me how to find him?

Or contact him??

I have looked everywhere, with no luck.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Tel: 416 766-8890

401 - 2425 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON
M6S 4W4

i have my surgery scheduled for the 16 of july.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Can anyone tell me how to find him?
Or contact him??
I have looked everywhere, with no luck.

No website/email addy...  :-\

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
Tel: 416 766-8890

401 - 2425 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON
M6S 4W4

i have my surgery scheduled for the 16 of july.

hey leafs i also have my surgery booked for the 16th of july :)

Offline leafhead

• Posting Member
I'm on July 16 too....  :-\

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hey guys, im in toronto for a few weeks, work related trip, any help needed, feel free to drop me a line. i would be happy to help. and please,,,, im not going to ask for money, so dont even offer, i just want to help.

take care and good luck..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
Well I'm 33 yo from Montreal living with Gyne since I was 10? It has affected me my whole life as I would say I have above average gyne (Double shirts when it 35 degres, winter Jackets when it's already past winter, no pool or beach, extreme dislike of front coming wind...and last week I decided just called and book an appointment with Dr Fielding on Aug 25th. I think about my appointment EVERYDAY. Something good to think about since my wife left me unexpectedly 4.5 months ago whole other story but I am fine...now I am going to the gym to loose the excess weight (was at 300lbs at 6-1) now I am at 275 planning to go down to 220. Anyways thanks to everyone for sharing their stories...I relate to so many of them...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

arpa1...

I'm very sorry to hear that your wife has left you. How long were you married?

Double shirts when it 35 degres, winter Jackets when it's already past winter, no pool or beach, extreme dislike of front coming wind...

Yep, that was me also! When I was a teen, I would wear my winter parka well into the warm spring weather... :-\

Ah yes, front coming wind...  I know that 'panic feeling' all too well...  Not nice at all huh?

Congrats on the weight loss my man! I hope you meet your goal.  ;)

GB

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
Married 12 years...i got married at 21yo...but i am feeling good i am not sure if she is though (she wants to talk now after 5 months@!).

by the way thanks for the words of encouragement and your support.

i.m in montreal and it's hot specially around all the people in the festivities...i can't wait to simply wear a t-shirt!!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Married 12 years...i got married at 21yo...but i am feeling good i am not sure if she is though (she wants to talk now after 5 months@!).

You think'n of getting back with her?

Married myself for 16 years. Has been good for the most part.

by the way thanks for the words of encouragement and your support.

NP dude...  ;)

i.m in montreal

The wife and I are heading to Montreal this Thursday. Will be visiting my brother in Beaconsfield for 3 days. Do you know Beaconsfield?

i can't wait to simply wear a t-shirt!!!

Ah dude, there's nothing like it...  not even sex!  Geeze, what did I just say....  :o     It's true tho....   ;)

GB

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member

You think'n of getting back with her?

I don't think so, although the first week after she split I would have ...not anymore the bond and trust were both destroyed so very very unlikely I would take a chance with her again... I am currently working on putting myself back together...emotionally (focus on me and gyno), physically (gym and gyno surgery) and lastly a trip to see some family in south america... she e-mailed me last week to pay some bills that still get directed to get (post canada direction services) and I replied via e-mail and I also added that she has some stuff still at my apt...well she started calling office, cell, e-mailing...like crazy to talk to me...I then replied to her via e-mail that I just wanted to communicate via e-mail...she replied why and I haven't replied...because to me it does not matter anymore...that is the current situation.

I know beaconsfield...it is a nice area in the west island...I live in Cote-des-neiges close to downtown...a multi-cultural and student area. I love this area...but eventually will want my own place...I rent cheap right now though...

Actually I think that my gyne is very similar to yours before your operation...I saw you in a video which was an extremely important motivator to get this surgery done. It was weird because every one of your comments is bang on how I feel. I still can't believe that I never saw the option of surgery before I found this board when I googled my condition...which I found through wikipedia was gynecomastia!

Actualy I remember when I was 10yo I had told my mom that I wanted surgery (since all kids teased me about my gyne) and we went to see a GP, he scared me away from doing anything and told me to loose a little weight and as I grew it would disappear...well he was wrong...

By the way do you recommend any cheap hotel near Dr. Fieldings office?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024