Author Topic: Cancelled surgery with Haugrud. Going with Fielding.  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
He's right!  I am paying for my entire bill and the itemized bill indicates that my overnight stay is just OVER $1,000.  :-(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
OMG!!!  :o :o :o

Did they at least have private dancers and an unlocked mini beer/booze fridge for that price?   :P

Aaaannnndddd... they have the nerve to charge for parking on top of that...   >:(

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline canadian1987

• Posting Member
See the benefit of living in Ontario :) LOL

I knew I wasn't wrong with the rate... glad you checked into it. The cost of 1,000 was covered by OHIP - thank goodness!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Medical service/supply in North America (prolly everywhere) is a scam!

I mean think about it...  what is so different from a $100/night hotel stay than that of a $1000/night hospital stay? A nurse that checks in on you for 5 min a few times a night... That's 20 minutes of a nurses time in total...  $900 for 20 minutes of work?  :o :o :o :   HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!

However...  like you say... the benefit of living in Ontario...  OH CANADA!!!  ;)

Mr. Obama... (and the rest of the U.S.A.) please take note!!!    ;D ;D ;D

GB...

Offline canadian1987

• Posting Member
Haha - I don't think this would help aid his health care reform platform knowing it costs this much to the public hehe.

Offline canadian1987

• Posting Member
So I am now going on my 6 days post-op. I am pretty excited I tell you that. On Wednesday I think I am either going to a clinic or my family physician to take the foam off. They would have a better idea of what to do then me just doing it in my bathroom. So far the pain has gone down. The only thing that annoys me is this foam and its stickyness to my chest. ANNOYING. It feels so hot and burning sometimes I just want it off. I am even more flexible then I was yesterday. Plus I had to go to school today and what not so I had no choice but to maneuver around.

Living with GYNE for so long, I kind of feel a sense of freedom already. This bothered me daily whether it was looking at myself in the mirror or when clothes shopping. I would avoid a lot of things such as camping, a girlfriend, going swimming or even going down south with my buddies. Since I started at the gym in the beginning of JULY I am very excited to get back into gear with my personal trainer who is going to slowly get my chest and gut into GREAT shape so that by the time next year rolls around I will be one hot cookie for the ladies haha. I am just imaging I can finally run without boobs flopping or even hanging when I sit or drive. FREEDOM I tell you and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures will eventually come. I need to read up on what I have to do to post pictures up on this forum.

That's it for today!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024