Author Topic: having surgery tomorrow (question about touch ups)  (Read 2373 times)

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
Hey everyone....I am finally have my gyno surgery tomorrow.  My highest weight was 423lbs and today I am about 190lbs (5'9")

I wanted to do this surgery when I was heavier, but I heard the more I lost the better the overall results will be....so I just worked so hard on my diet.  I am just really nervous because of the whole have realisitic expectations....I hear it over and over and it just sounds I am not going to be pleased with this. 

I am hearing a lot about touch ups.  I swear I thought I asked my surgeon everything that has been on my mind....but didn't ask her about touch ups.  Are they included in the initial fee?  How common is it that you will need a touch up?

Thanks and this forum is great
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:19:51 AM by x1weak »

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
Dr. Rebecca Witham at Crozer Chester Medical Hospital in Chester, Pa

thank you,  I was going to have this done at 260lbs....thinking that my breasts won't go down anymore, but they did a lot.  I can tell its mainly just skin when I bend over it just turns into a thin flap (like batwings if you have them under your arms)

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
Since I lost so much weight...should I except the results to not be so great?

I want to also add that I am having the skin from my arms removed at the same time.  After these 2 things get taken care of I am going to have a tummy tuck and skin from my neck removed.

The chest/arms will cost me 8,340 total (hosp and surgeon fee).  It was actually about 10,200 but my dad kept asking to cut the cost down (he is good at haggling people and it worked this time!)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:08:52 PM by x1weak »

Offline x1weak

• Posting Member
I do know a lot about what is going to happen.  I guess I am just paranoid and nervous about tomorrow.  Up until today I had the biggest smile on my face.  I just read a lot stuff on the web and the thought of "have real expectations" sounds to me like....be prepared to be disappointed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:30:22 PM by x1weak »

GynO_DuDe

Your going to look great, but expect to still feel unsatisfied after ... ITS GOING TO BE A PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUE, your mind will need to catch up with the new you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024