Author Topic: Dr.Fielding  (Read 3604 times)

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
So I am a student so I believe I will get student pricing?
what should I expect for a consultation?

Offline Creek

• Posting Member
If you mean financially, the consultation is covered by OHIP so it's free. But if you mean what will happen there, basically he'll take you into a small room where he'll give you a medical spiel, ask you some questions, take some measurements of your chest, and then asnswer your questions. It's pretty simple, you'll probably have a harder time trying to get there and making the arrangements then you will dealing with the doc.

Good luck.

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
If you mean financially, the consultation is covered by OHIP so it's free. But if you mean what will happen there, basically he'll take you into a small room where he'll give you a medical spiel, ask you some questions, take some measurements of your chest, and then asnswer your questions. It's pretty simple, you'll probably have a harder time trying to get there and making the arrangements then you will dealing with the doc.

Good luck.

ok cool.. and I hear he gives student pricing too?

Offline Tim_

• Posting Member

ok cool.. and I hear he gives student pricing too?

i would *highly* doubt it since youre already getting half of it covered by OHIP, but can't hurt to ask.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Yes there is a student price actually.  I'm paying 1284, surgery in January.  I think it's going up as it used to be 1070 for students, still a GREAT deal compared to others.

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
Yes there is a student price actually.  I'm paying 1284, surgery in January.  I think it's going up as it used to be 1070 for students, still a GREAT deal compared to others.

Awsome! So half is covered by OSAP and he gives student pricing? That include university students?
What are you having don achilles?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I'm having lipo/gland excision in just over a month from now, January 4th!  And I am a university student, so yes, you do get the student price as a uni/college student.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 08:17:09 AM by Achilles »

Offline Creek

• Posting Member
I got the student discount because he assumed I was one. I actually told him I was a college grad not know at the time there was a discount, but he must've forgotten. Just keep that in mind for when you go in: even if you're not a student, he doesn't check *wink*

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
LOL.. what were you chaged then? and what did you have done?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Yeah he didn't check with me either, I just told him while introducing myself during the consultation.

Offline thefuture

• Posting Member
does anybody know it therewould be any more of a discount for a high school student?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024