Author Topic: Anyone been rejected for plastic surgery ?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Has anyone been rejected for plastic surgery for medical reason?
Would hate to fly all the way out for a consultation and be rejected.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What is your medical problem?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
None, just that my family has a history of cerebral aneurysms.
I had a mra done and theyy said everything looked good except the basilar artery looked a tiny bit abnormal.
But, all the doctors empathized that I would not lose any sleep over it and not to worry.
And seems like a have a little bit of anxiety with this gyne and more of some personal isssues.
I had some weird heart palapations that I was so worried about my heart that I had testing and a stress test done. And that came back fine.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member

irish lad

Has anyone been rejected for plastic surgery for medical reason?
Would hate to fly all the way out for a consultation and be rejected.

i was rejected in ireland where im from having actually no chest fat because consultation said my chest was just muscle i suffer from this problem and done some some research and now im going 2 travel 2 get it done

irish lad

yes its not flabby at all it used to be until i started weights, i think its called subtle gyne where im going to have have either my muscle or breast tissue sculptured.. i am still researching into this and so far it looks like il have to travel to the states to get it done, im from ireland by the way and its not much help here for it i will be posting pictures as soon as i get camera do you suffer from this or have any information it will be greatly appriciated thank you!

irish lad

it depends really some people do weghts say bench press for their chest but instead of your chest getting flatter and toner the muscle you build just sits on top and can make it look worse, thats what happened to me i too had a flabby chest and puffy nipples but then taught the weights would be d answer but infact even though its muscle now its still pretty bad.. my gyne is not as bad as some peoples but none the less the rest of my body is pretty lean and toned and so too my chest but it still looks like i have gyne.. i wouldnt say stop weights id just say lay off working your chest if your going ahead with operation but if its in 3 weeks you wont put that much muscle on by then! i put my muscle on chest over the course of 1 year

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024