Author Topic: Dr. Fielding surgery this week (Pics)  (Read 16262 times)

Offline healthpro77

• Posting Member
I'm flexing a bit here I think

Offline healthpro77

• Posting Member
And I always wanted to see up close nipple pics to see what I was really going to have to live with, so here a couple

Mikec1294

Hey man! I had the surgery a week after you -- I remember talking to you back in late April/Early May!

results look great.

I'm satisfied too -- sometimes I forget what it looked like before so I wonder if the results are that drastic and then I just look at a before picture.

I'm still a bit scared about occurrence for some reason. When I reach a year post op I think I'll schedule an appointment with Dr. Fielding so he could check it all out.

So happy I decided to do it though.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Congratulation on the great results! Your chest looks great!

Offline healthpro77

• Posting Member
Hey thanks!  Ya its amazing how unsure of everything I was before the procedure, but looking back it should have been an easy decision.  I think the hardest part was finding a competent surgeon with a good, proven track record.  This forum played a big role in helping me to understand gynecomastia, and find that competent, proven surgeon.

Mikec1294

We had surgery on the same day - I remember talking to you back then -- can't believe it's almost been a year!

Offline nb89

• Posting Member
Hey man, how much did your surgery with Dr. Fielding cost ?

Mikec1294

Hey man, how much did your surgery with Dr. Fielding cost ?

not sure about HealthPro77s

we did ours on the same day, mine cost 2100 after everything

Mikec1294

Hey man! how are you finding results a year and a bit after? I'm still really satisfied.

Offline kpuz

• Posting Member
This looks great.  And I don't see a scar at all.  Thanks for posting this up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024